Kids Christmas/Holiday Card Exchange Sent/Recieved

mommytotwo said:
Shayla had recieved a card today from Stacey.
Thank you for the cute card :santa:.
Tell Shayla she is welcome. I am glad they have started to arrive.

Shayla had recieved 2 cards today.

Thank you to-
*Izabella and to Morgan, Jack, and Robyn :santa:.
Merry Christmas to all of you.

Nite0wl71 said:
I didn't realize your son was 17 :thumbsup2

Stacey received the cards from Shawny, Ilse and Noel. She says thank you to all.

I really liked how you put them all in one envelope, I should have done that.

Also on Saturday I received a great Thanksgiving card, thank you very much Roxy.

Hi Carrie, yup he is my BIG little boy :blush: You're welcome Stacey. I was going to send them al individual, but we send to all the kids on the list and 3 cards to each one of them, we put them all 3 in one envelope.

Oh your welcome,(thanksgiving card) I couldn't remember your last name :blush: only Stacey's.

Amanda received a nice card today from Stacey. Thank you. My girls love getting mail. We have a card holder shaped like a Christmas tree that is already filling up with cards from this exchange.

Daisy received cards today from Stacey and from Morgan, Jack and Robyn. :sunny:

Thanks everyone!! She loves them!! :wave2:

Morgan, Jack and Robyn received a bunch of cards today.

Merry Christmas to Noel, Ilse, Shawny, Stacey, Aabrina, Amanda and David :)

Sabrina received a card today from Stacey. The girls also received a card from Morgan, Jack and aRobyn. Thank you all and Merry Christmas.

Cyrano said:
Morgan, Jack and Robyn received a bunch of cards today.

Merry Christmas to Noel, Ilse, Shawny, Stacey, Aabrina, Amanda and David :)
Stacey says you are welcome and I am glad that all the cards came on the same day.

Maureenmouse said:
Sabrina received a card today from Stacey. The girls also received a card from Morgan, Jack and aRobyn. Thank you all and Merry Christmas.
I am glad her card came today, I seen that Amanda got her card yesterday.

Stacey also received a card from Sabrina and Amanda. It is a very cute picture of the girls and with Stacey's favorite princess. :)

Thank you to Ryan and Ashley from Shayla for the pretty reindeer card.
Happy holidays to the both of you and your family. :santa:.

Matt received a couple of cards, they are in his room I will post in the morning. :goodvibes

KatelynnsAuntie said:
Daisy received cards today from Stacey and from Morgan, Jack and Robyn. :sunny:

Thanks everyone!! She loves them!! :wave2:
Tell her Merry Christmas from both Stacey and I.

Daisy received a Princess Christmas card from Amanda and Sabrina, along with an adorable photo of them with Sleeping Beauty! princess: She absolutely loved this card, I didn't even know they made Princess Christmas cards!! There was a tattoo with the card too! :teeth:

Thanks Amanda and Sabrina! :wave2:

KatelynnsAuntie said:
Daisy received a Princess Christmas card from Amanda and Sabrina, along with an adorable photo of them with Sleeping Beauty! princess: She absolutely loved this card, I didn't even know they made Princess Christmas cards!! There was a tattoo with the card too! :teeth:

Thanks Amanda and Sabrina! :wave2:

You're welcome. Thay had those cards in the Halmark store by us. I think there were 15 in a box. They also had Mickey and Minnie ones, but when I went back to buy those to send to boys, they were gone.

My kids received cards from:

Morgan, Jack and Robyn

Stacey

Amanda

Isabella

And a couple more that they got in their room, I'll check them out and post them.

Thanks

Sorry it has taken so long for me to post when my son got his cards but my dd2 broke our power cord to the computer and our back up is so slow it wasn't worth using... Ok Anthony got cards from the following people:

Carly
Ilse
Stacey
Kayla
Daisy (He loved the picture and said you were really cute)
David
Taylor
Ryan & Ashley
Amanda & Sabrina
Shawny
Noel

Anthony says to say Thank You to everyone who sent him a card and to have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years. And yes he can't wait to do it again next year.

Shayla would like to say thank you to Taylor for a cute Santa card.
Happy holidays to you and your family :santa:.

Carly recieved cards from Daisy and from England (?) I am sorry I did not get the names, our house burned Wednesday morning and we have been trying to find a place to live and getting life going again. If anyone else has been through this I would welcome all advise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter