Kim's Journal ~~ ashbradnmom, karajeboo complete :)

k_fawver

Mouseketeer
Just wanted to let everyone know that I've organized my photobucket...finally! I didn't move the images because it would break the links that I have posted so far. I just created new folders in the main Journal folder. If anyone has trouble finding anything please let me know!

I'm working on requests this weekend as well. I'll post your name in the subject of my thread so that you'll know your request is complete.

cover.jpg

page1a.jpg

page2a.jpg

page3.jpg

page4.jpg

page5.jpg

page6.jpg

page7.jpg

page8.jpg

page9.jpg

page10.jpg

page11.jpg

page12.jpg

page13.jpg

page14.jpg

page15.jpg

page16.jpg

page17.jpg

page18.jpg

page19.jpg

page20.jpg

page21.jpg

page22.jpg

page23.jpg

page24.jpg

These are really terrific! I like the ones for the Nighttime shows ... are you going to do one for Wishes?

DS is a bit too old for activity books but I have been saving pages for scrapbooking! They are perfect!

These are really terrific! I like the ones for the Nighttime shows ... are you going to do one for Wishes?

DS is a bit too old for activity books but I have been saving pages for scrapbooking! They are perfect!

Thanks so much! Just finished the one for Wishes....here it is:

page25.jpg

Totally agree this is awesome. You are so kind to share this with everyone.

Thanks again!!!

Rose

Thank you for your kind words!

Your pages are amazing. I love your firework shows pages. Ds and I call it a Disney kiss goodnight. Now I have to figure out how to add them to his already binded book. That is what I get for finishing thing so early. (LOL)

Your pages are amazing. I love your firework shows pages. Ds and I call it a Disney kiss goodnight. Now I have to figure out how to add them to his already binded book. That is what I get for finishing thing so early. (LOL)

Thank you so much! I'm trying to decide how to do the book. I may put them in page protectors and put in a 3 ring binder. Does a bound book work better?

I love them. good thing I have not made ours yet. Are you going to do one for MNSSHP?

Thank you, and yes...I just finished those. I may tweak them a bit though. Let me know if you have any suggestions.

page26.jpg

page27.jpg

I've started on the restaurant pages as well. The only one I have so far is Chef Mickey's.

page28.jpg

It looks great. We are surprising our DD #1 who will be 5 when we go. DD #2 will be 11 months. I am so excited. DH and I went in Sept. 2002 for our honeymoon. We took DD #1 in Nov. 2006. We will be celebrating our 6th wedding Anniversary while their.

Are you planning on doing all the Character meals?

Oh wow! These are awesome! Wish I were going soon so I could use these. Great job!

Thank you.

That's so great. I wish I could surprise my kids, but I just can't keep it in. I think I'm more excited about it than they are! :rotfl:

We're going to a few character meals. I think it's Natalie that has the page with all of the invitations to the events/restaurants etc. I downloaded some of those as well.

You guys will have so much fun! When are you going? We're going Oct 12 - 17. I haven't been since I was 8 years old!

oh wow this is amazing!!!

how do i go about making one of these ,
you must have spent alot of time on this it is superb

Absolutely awesome.

WIsh I knew how to do this.

Thank you! It's not too hard...I use a combination of Power point and photoshop. I basically use power point, but use photoshop to clean up some of the clip art.

oh wow this is amazing!!!

how do i go about making one of these ,
you must have spent alot of time on this it is superb

Thank you so much. It didn't take too long....a lot less time than my autograph pages, which I still have to finish....just needed a break from them for a few days...lol.

I went into powerpoint and changed the page layout to slightly smaller size than 8 1/2 x 11. I think I used 7.5 x 10. Then I set it up to be portrait instead of landscape. Then I googled whatever topic I was doing in google images. Sometimes I set a large picture as a background and sometimes I just used the slide design in power point. Then I collected various clips online (mostly from www.disneyclips.com). Then I inserted shapes, changed the layout of the shapes and added text. after I finished, I saved it as a jpeg file. Sometimes the clips needed cleaning up, such as erasing only one character or deleting a background, etc, so for that I used photoshop, then saved the file as a .gif so that the background wouldn't be supported. The most time consuming part is actually finding the pics/clips you want to use.

These pages are wonderful! I can't wait to print these.

Thank you! I'm excited about printing them too, but I know it's going to take a LOT of ink! I have to do 3 books.

Are you planning on doing all the Character meals?

I just now caught what you were actually asking me. I was planning on doing pages for Chef Mickey's, San Angel, Hollywood & Vine, Crystal Palace and Tony's. Those are the restaurants that we are going to. If you want me to do a specific restaurant or event, just let me know. I'd be glad to do one. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter