Kim's Journal ~~ ashbradnmom, karajeboo complete :)

I love your journals pages.

someone asked for journals pages in the DCL forum and I direct them to your thread and photobucket. I hope you don't mind.:lovestruc

I think that you will find that Kim is not designing at the moment
I have done some cruise journal pages and covers
They are in my photobucket in the Journal pages and covers album. Please feel free to use them or request others
Hugs
Joanne

I think that you will find that Kim is not designing at the moment
I have done some cruise journal pages and covers
They are in my photobucket in the Journal pages and covers album. Please feel free to use them or request others
Hugs
Joanne

thank you for letting me know that. I see that you've already visited the DCL forum

Kim has these pages already done in her photobucket. Click on the link under her name and look under cruise.
I love your journals pages.

someone asked for journals pages in the DCL forum and I direct them to your thread and photobucket. I hope you don't mind.:lovestruc

Kim, I absolutely love your pages. I know that they were initially a lot of work. I appreciate your sharing them with the rest of us.

Hi,:)
I am in the process of preparing journals for our trip next month. The "icing on the cake", so to speak, would be personalized covers for my three sons !!
Would you mind personalizing journal covers for:

Eric
Evan
Lucas

If I could choose colors, I would guess, maybe, 1 blue, 1 green,1 orange??? If not, any BOY colors ....

Thank you so much !!!!!!!

Lisa:)

Lisa
Kim hasn't been on the boards for a while and is no longer DISigning.
If you go into my photobucket account (link below) and then on the left hand side you will see the titles of the different albums contained therein. Go into the album 'Journal pages and covers' and see if any of my covers would suit your purpose. If so, I'll be happy to personalise some for you.
Hugs
Joanne

Lisa
Kim hasn't been on the boards for a while and is no longer DISigning.
If you go into my photobucket account (link below) and then on the left hand side you will see the titles of the different albums contained therein. Go into the album 'Journal pages and covers' and see if any of my covers would suit your purpose. If so, I'll be happy to personalise some for you.
Hugs
Joanne

Hi Joanne,

I realized after I posted this that Kim hasn't been on the boards for a while---oops!!!! Anyway, thank you so much for your generosity....I looked thru your photobucket (it's grrrrreat !!!!) and if you could, I would LOVE the following:

Journal Cover (like Jacob's on page 1): My Disney Journal
By Lucas Bush

2 other journal covers (like Connor's on page 1--or any other BOY ones-mix and/or match !!):
My Disney Journal
By Evan Bush

and

My Disney Journal
By Eric Bush

and along the bottom for each of them: Walt Disney World
Family Vacation-December 2008

Thank you so much for being so, so nice !!!!! I never realized your photobucket was ever there--I love it, and if it's ok, I'll be using more pages !!

Thanks again,

Hi Joanne,

I realized after I posted this that Kim hasn't been on the boards for a while---oops!!!! Anyway, thank you so much for your generosity....I looked thru your photobucket (it's grrrrreat !!!!) and if you could, I would LOVE the following:

Journal Cover (like Jacob's on page 1): My Disney Journal
By Lucas Bush

2 other journal covers (like Connor's on page 1--or any other BOY ones-mix and/or match !!):
My Disney Journal
By Evan Bush

and

My Disney Journal
By Eric Bush

and along the bottom for each of them: Walt Disney World
Family Vacation-December 2008

Thank you so much for being so, so nice !!!!! I never realized your photobucket was ever there--I love it, and if it's ok, I'll be using more pages !!

Thanks again,

No problem
I'll get to them asap
I only have two boy's journal covers but I'll create a new one so as your boys all have different covers to use. I will post them here when they are done.
Go ahead and use whichever pages you like and let me know if there are any you need DISigning
Hugs as always
Joanne

No problem
I'll get to them asap
I only have two boy's journal covers but I'll create a new one so as your boys all have different covers to use. I will post them here when they are done.
Go ahead and use whichever pages you like and let me know if there are any you need DISigning
Hugs as always
Joanne

I can't wait to see them !!! THanks soooo much !!!!
BTW, don't feel like you have to create a new boy's journal cover... if you want , just use the same design for both (unless you are looking for a reason to create a new design !!!!...):confused3

Thanks again---you're so great !!

Lisa:flower3:

Here you are!!
I hope the boys enjoy their journals.
Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you
Hugs as always
Joanne

Lucas.gif

Evan2.gif

Eric.gif

....how much I appreciate that you are so kind to do this for me!!!!! I love them !!!!!!:) I wish I knew how to post pictures, cause I would post the finished products !!!!! Thank you again and again and again !!

Love,
Lisa
PS Do you have any threads in Creative Designs ???? THANK YOU AGAIN !!!!
Here you are!!
I hope the boys enjoy their journals.
Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you
Hugs as always
Joanne

Lucas.gif

Evan2.gif

Eric.gif

....how much I appreciate that you are so kind to do this for me!!!!! I love them !!!!!!:) I wish I knew how to post pictures, cause I would post the finished products !!!!! Thank you again and again and again !!

Love,
Lisa
PS Do you have any threads in Creative Designs ???? THANK YOU AGAIN !!!!

You are so welcome!!!
My thread is called 'Tink's Tinkerings' and the link to that and my photobucket account are at the bottom of this post
Let me know if there is anything I can help you with
Hugs as always
Joanne

Hi can you please do
Carribbean Resort
Shutters
Mama Melrose
Tomorrow Land Desert
Nine Dragons...
Thanks so much

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter