Kim's maintenance rollercoaster. Wanna ride along? (all are welcome)

Hey Kim. Just wanted to let you know I am thinking about you. Hope all is well.

Stacie

Stacie - Thank you SO much for stopping by. :hug: I'm still not at the point where I'm ready to come back here and post on a regular basis...but I do lurk and read up on you guys, my friends. Once I'm in a better mindset, I will certainly come back, and will explain what's going on. No need for worry...I'm ok.

Thanks again!

Kim!!! I'm glad to see you are ok! We're awaiting your return as patiently as possible! :goodvibes

Stacie

:hug: Kim,

I hope things are going well for you. We miss you around here!:hug:

Hope you have a great weekend!:goodvibes

Hey ladies! :hug: I can't thank you enough for checking in on me and letting me know I'm missed. I miss you guys too!

I honestly do plan on getting back here, hopefully soon. There are just some things going on that I'm not comfortable with talking about...but just know that I am ok and will be better soon. :thumbsup2

On a health note (since this is my health journal), I'm still seeing the ortho about my bursitis. My hip is amazingly fine but my left knee give me a lot of trouble. I haven't run since the Minnie in May. :sad1: And it STILL hurts. Just went to the ortho last week because now I feel grinding and a lot of pain when going down steps, and can't even go for walks at lunch without my knee aching all afternoon/evening. My ortho is now saying it's probably osteoarthritis. He's sending me for an MRI next week, and then as long as that comes back with nothing surgically wrong, then I'll probably be getting those chicken fat injections to re-lubricate my knee. I'm also taking some natural meds to try to build up the cartilidge again. :sad2: What a mess, huh?

So, no running in my near future, but I am joining a gym within the next week or so to get into some low-impact cardio and weights. Can't let myself completely go back to where I started.

Thanks again for stopping by. I appreciate it more than you know. :goodvibes

Hey Kim! It's good to hear from you. I hope things in personal life get better soon!!! :hug: I hope all is ok w/ your family and kids.

Sorry to hear about your knee. I know that must be frustrating. I have to wear a knee brace for all my workouts. When I forget it, I get a little stress out if my knee will be ok!

Does this new gym have a pool? Water excercises would make it easier on your knee.

I'm so glad you checked in! We miss you around here!

Take care of yourself!!!

Stacie

Does this new gym have a pool? Water excercises would make it easier on your knee.

As a matter of fact, they do! I was definitely going to look into those. Wish you were here so you could be my teacher! ;)

As a matter of fact, they do! I was definitely going to look into those. Wish you were here so you could be my teacher! ;)

That's great! I'm sure they would offer classes. They are alof of fun, but even if you want to go when there are no classes offered, you could do water walking or water running. It seems like you're going no where, but you still get a great benefit. Water running is kind of like moving your legs like riding a bike. They should have these floatation devices you can put on that goes around your waist. They keep you upright as your "run" in the deep end.

I would love to be your teacher! lol! :goodvibes

Have fun! Let ue know what you think!
Stacie

Hi Kim
It's your "sister" from Corinna's thread. Just hopping on board to subscribe for updates.

The gal I swim with has hip problems and she likes the Cardio Blast Aqua Fit that we do. She knows not to puch herself too hard, which is one of the nice things about the water classes - you really can go at your own pace. I love going to mine - it is a WORKOUT!!! I think you will enjoy it, and it will be easier on your body.

Can't wait to get to know you.

Amy

Hi Kim! Just giving your thread a little bumpity-bump. It was getting towards the bottom of the second page - the horror!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter