Knott's Berry Farm - Kids Rides

wendlle

Aussie Wendy
I haven't been to Knott's for quite a few years, I'd like to take my kids who are 7 and 4 and both love "kids" rides. They aren't into anything "too scary" yet.
I think they would really love the Kids area at Knott's but am wondering if anyone can give insight as to the lines for the kids rides there?
How long are they?
The reason I ask is because if we go it would only be for a 1/2 day, just wondering if I should bother or not.

Camp Snoopy is fantastic! I was a short 12 year old and could still ride most of the rides, way back in the day. You can spend a half day at Camp Snoopy plus the train ride and maybe the horse ride.

Camp Snoopy is fantastic! I was a short 12 year old and could still ride most of the rides, way back in the day. You can spend a half day at Camp Snoopy plus the train ride and maybe the horse ride.
thanks this is what I'm thinking, we really just want to do the kids stuff while there then go to OBB in the afternoon/evening.
My kids are used to rope drop to close so won't be too tired for the Halloween party.

Knotts is awesome and we consider it the 3rd gate (theme park) of Disneyland. We didn’t see the value in the most expensive Magic Key so we have the next best one but happily use days at Knott’s with our season passes to fill in the gaps.

Camp Snoopy is awesome and although not as themed as some of the kid lands at Disneyland has some great rides that my kids love (they are 5 and 8). One tip is that in our past trips Camp Snoopy definitely get’s a bit slower at the end of the day and some of the rids can be walk on to allow the kids to get a quick few rids in.

The other thing to consider is there are other high quality flat rides that your kids may like at Knott’s. Jaguar is a great starter coaster on par with Big Thunder and Space Mountain for little ones who are a bit on the brave/thrill seeking side. My younger one loves some of the bigger kid rides.

IMO, to get over to Disneyland Resort, park, etc… not sure if just 4 hours would do it justice. If you can, it’s worth a day on it’s own.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter