Kobe Bryant --TMZ Reports He Died In Helicopter Crash

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will say that I am looking forward to the results of the investigation on why the plane crashed. It’s a shocking tragedy and I feel extremely bad for all the families.

Felicia Sonmez tweeted the link out within a couple hours of the helicopter crash. It was crass and classless. That is not what got her suspended. Her posting email addresses is what got her (rightfully) suspended.

I am one of the thousands that commented on her tweet about how crass it was and how she should delete it. I'm glad she was made to delete it, per her employer.

If one party does not think it's consensual then it is rape. Someone not understanding consent doesn't make it not rape.

I totally agree with that.

If she said no from the beginning, then I agree it was rape. If she changed her mind at some point and said that she did, yep, rape. If she changed her mind but never told him then he isn't a mind reader, I don't even know what you would call it then. But we don't know what was said or not said because there was no trial.

I totally agree with that.

If she said no from the beginning, then I agree it was rape. If she changed her mind at some point and said that she did, yep, rape. If she changed her mind but never told him then he isn't a mind reader, I don't even know what you would call it then. But we don't know what was said or not said because there was no trial.
The physical evidence/damage was pretty damning. Read that article posted above. Bruised where she said he choked her, blood, tearing, etc. Her blood on his clothes. Not pretty.

He is dead. His daughters will read comments like the ones on this thread for many years to come. Maybe some need to consider calling it even at this point?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter