Last minute panic - lost Dreams pass !

Jukeboxs

Earning My Ears
Hi all -

We're flying to DLRP tomorrow morning and I can't find my annual Dreams pass! Can I ask for a replacement when I arrive at DLRP tomorrow (e.g. if I show my passport as proof of ID)?

I've been full of the flu for 3 weeks now, so I'm now thinking this may be a sign that I'm not supposed to go (and my wife and 2 daughters would go without me). But, then again, I'm trying not to be defeatist..

Thanks all!

(We leave for the airport at 9am tomorrow, not much time for you to respond I know!)

Hello Jukeboxs! I hope you'll find your AP before your trip to DLP!

Though this situation has never happened to me, I believe the AP desk is able to issue replacement for a fee. Do you have a ticket that you might use to enter the parks? If not, I would suggest you go to Guest Relations and ask for advice. Do not take this for granted, but I know that on some occasions they are able to issue “bring a friend” tickets to AP holders who lost their passes. They know the rules and I'm sure they will find a way to help you!

I'm sure I just watched a vlog on youtube where someone was given a ticket to get into the park and then go to the annual pass office to get a replacement - I think they had to pay 20E for it. Hope you find it or get it sorted when you get there.

I'm sure I just watched a vlog on youtube where someone was given a ticket to get into the park and then go to the annual pass office to get a replacement - I think they had to pay 20E for it. Hope you find it or get it sorted when you get there.

I once witnessed a guest that was acting furious because he's been told to go to the AP desk to pay a small fee to get a replacement pass. I wasn't sure at this point whether he was getting a free ticket to get inside the park or if he paid a discounted tickets. This guest did not have all its mind and the CMs around were acting carefully to avoid create a situation for people around. Nevertheless, losing an AP is clearly a situation that Guest Services knows how to handle!

Hope you either found it or got sorted at the park and are not only feeling better but are having a wonderful time :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter