Last Minute Random Questions

DisPhanatic

Mouseketeer
Good morning,

My son and I are traveling in less than two weeks and I have been trying to keep up on the latest park news but it isn't easy. I have a few random questions that I am hoping for help with:

- I have not received anything in the mail from Disney. We used to get savings info, magical express info, etc. I know there are no free magic bands and no luggage service. Should I be receiving anything in the mail? I have done online check in.

- Is the second round of Rise of the Resistance boarding groups at 1 pm or 2 pm?

- Can you wear gaiters as masks in the parks?

Any other last minute advice? We are spending two days in DHS, one in MK, and one in AK. Staying five nights at CBR. We have reservations at Mama Melrose, Sci Fi, Oga's, Liberty Tree, and Paradiso 37. It's our first trip back in a few years.

Thank you,
DisPhanatic

- I have not received anything in the mail from Disney. We used to get savings info, magical express info, etc. I know there are no free magic bands and no luggage service. Should I be receiving anything in the mail? I have done online check in.
Good question about the savings card...not sure how you get that now that MB are not free.

- Is the second round of Rise of the Resistance boarding groups at 1 pm or 2 pm? 1pm and you have to be scanned into the park

- Can you wear gaiters as masks in the parks? No

Good morning,

My son and I are traveling in less than two weeks and I have been trying to keep up on the latest park news but it isn't easy. I have a few random questions that I am hoping for help with:

- Is the second round of Rise of the Resistance boarding groups at 1 pm or 2 pm?

- Can you wear gaiters as masks in the parks?

Any other last minute advice? We are spending two days in DHS, one in MK, and one in AK. Staying five nights at CBR. We have reservations at Mama Melrose, Sci Fi, Oga's, Liberty Tree, and Paradiso 37. It's our first trip back in a few years.

Thank you,
DisPhanatic
RotR boarding groups are at 7am and 1pm.
no gaiters.

have a great trip!

The last time we went, pre-covid, the savings info and luggage tags were given to us at check-in. You may have to go ask about it when you arrive, especially if you do online check-in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter