Last one to post........... Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
We moved here almost 15 years ago and have never wanted to move back to where we moved from. We love it here. I guess I've always been a country girl at heart but I was born in the city! :goodvibes

Stephieann said:
i am looking to find more pics of my area on the web. we are so behind the times here they probably dont have many.. lol
most of the pictures of Houston are of the freeway :rotfl: We really do have more than that here :rotfl2:

eeyoresmountainpals said:
We moved here almost 15 years ago and have never wanted to move back to where we moved from. We love it here. I guess I've always been a country girl at heart but I was born in the city! :goodvibes

I was a natural born city girl! I love having eveything so close, but I wish it was prettier here

my neighbor has left leaves smoking out in his yard and man it is bothering me BIG time. sneezing...headache...oh me... dont think i will be able to stay up to get my 900 tonight...but i can guarantee i will be tomorrow ... lol

wheelerkidz3 said:
I'm still here...my computer is so slow tonite...it's driving me crazy!!

Since mine crashed the other day, it keeps closing my internet windows. it's driving me crazy! good thing it's not doing it nonstop!!

Here's another idea - we could all meet in Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg TN! They have snow, a ski area, ice skating, and lots and lots of outlet shopping!

Here's another idea - we could all meet in Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg TN! They have snow, a ski area, ice skating, and lots and lots of outlet shopping!
that is only 5 hrs from me.

That's a good idea! I think we just need to pick a weekend & do it!

trappednabox said:
Since mine crashed the other day, it keeps closing my internet windows. it's driving me crazy! good thing it's not doing it nonstop!!
yep...mine will do that too...it makes me nuts!!

waterducks.gif

did someone say lots of outlet shopping?????

that's what i did today with mil...and i actually enjoyed myself!!

trappednabox said:
That's a good idea! I think we just need to pick a weekend & do it!
Could i meet up too? I love gatlinburg... i got married there

This is Gatlinburg.

Day%20Cityscape_1109795667.jpg
OH i recognize that pic... i have sooooo many pics of gatlinburg!
I have one i took when i was on the ski lift with my dad

wheelerkidz3 said:
yep...mine will do that too...it makes me nuts!!

that's what I get for bragging about my computer, the other day I was telling the computer guy at work that I've had my computer for about 6 years & never had a problem with it, well about 4 days later it crashes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter