Last one to post........... Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening everyone! (Well, everyone but Lyn...I guess I should only be saying good afternoon to her because of the time difference!!)

eeyoresmountainpals said:
Good evening everyone! (Well, everyone but Lyn...I guess I should only be saying good afternoon to her because of the time difference!!)
:rotfl: :rotfl:

trappednabox said:
yeah between posting & washing clothes
:crazy2: I am so tired of washing clothes...my mom was shocked at how much I pay for water compared to her, then she said..."oh, but you do soooo much laundry." yep, too much....but I can't afford to throw out socks and such when they are dirty, my family would be naked if I did :teeth:

trappednabox said:
Hey Kathy!! How did the meeting go??

Okay...I guess. We'll wait and see what happens when his in-school suspension is over. The teacher said she did tell him that the other guys were mad at him but then she asked him if he had told on them and he said no and she asked if his his mom had called any parents and he said he didn't think so. She told me this morning that she just asked him because she wanted to go back to the other guys and tell them what he said so that hopefully they would understand that he didn't do what they thought he did. She said she thought that the boys understood now. But then as he was leaving school one of the boys said to another, "should we beat him up now or wait." DS doesn't know if he was serious or just trying to see what DS would do.

So for now, we're just going to wait and see I guess. I did feel better after leaving the school this morning and I had a good day at work. I guess I didn't realize how much it was really bothering me this weekend.

Thanks for asking and for letting me vent!

Lyn5 said:
:crazy2: I am so tired of washing clothes...my mom was shocked at how much I pay for water compared to her, then she said..."oh, but you do soooo much laundry." yep, too much....but I can't afford to throw out socks and such when they are dirty, my family would be naked if I did :teeth:

Oh, I love living in the country! No water bills!

Lyn5 said:
:rotfl: I could never imagine doing that either!! :rotfl:

Mom2Ashli said:
I don't think my DH really got it, until we met Kathy and he realized how important you guys are and how wonderful everyone here is.

That's when it kinda clicked for my DH too!!! Realizing that there's been a real person on the other end of the computer and she's got a real husband just like I do.

Okay...I guess. We'll wait and see what happens when his in-school suspension is over. The teacher said she did tell him that the other guys were mad at him but then she asked him if he had told on them and he said no and she asked if his his mom had called any parents and he said he didn't think so. She told me this morning that she just asked him because she wanted to go back to the other guys and tell them what he said so that hopefully they would understand that he didn't do what they thought he did. She said she thought that the boys understood now. But then as he was leaving school one of the boys said to another, "should we beat him up now or wait." DS doesn't know if he was serious or just trying to see what DS would do.

So for now, we're just going to wait and see I guess. I did feel better after leaving the school this morning and I had a good day at work. I guess I didn't realize how much it was really bothering me this weekend.

:grouphug: You know we love ya Kathy!! :grouphug: Hope he doesn't have to much trouble at school! I know how hard it can be when other kids think you did something you know you didn't do!

kaylajr said:
3.gif

Hey, that looks like one of ours when a possum was after it!

:sad2: kids can be the meanest type of people....

trappednabox said:
I hold the record for going faster than anyone else in the family! I can go and be back in less than 15 seconds including washing my hands!!

Reminds me of Jeff Foxworthy's joke about peeing for distance contest, that his Aunt Rose won! :rotfl:

trappednabox said:
I hold the record for going faster than anyone else in the family! I can go and be back in less than 15 seconds including washing my hands!!

And once again....where is a tag fairy when you need one??? :rotfl:

I've said some crazy things here, luckly they haven't been caught :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter