Last one to post........... Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
trappednabox said:
I watch this & always wonder what makes them make some of these things? They just started making turkey ice cream!! At least that's what it looked like, I've seen them make fish ice cream b4....WHY?!?!? :earseek:
FISH ICE CREAM :faint: :sick:

wheelerkidz3 said:
ok ladies...i gotta run too. Morning comes just way too soon here! Hope everyone has a great nite! talk with you all soon! :wave2:

See ya! :wave: Soon I hope!!

wheelerkidz3 said:
ok ladies...i gotta run too. Morning comes just way too soon here! Hope everyone has a great nite! talk with you all soon! :wave2:
bye shannon

fish and ice cream should not even be allowed in the same sentence

Stephieann said:
fish and ice cream should not even be allowed in the same sentence

I don't get it. What makes someone think, oh fish is good, & ice cream is good, lets make fish ice cream

well as much as i would like to stay here and git 900 knowing i am sooo close i have to make myself go to bed. NIGHT

:wave2: Just a quick Last-thought I'd let the night gang know I was cancelled at work tonight-so I wont be here to long-so have a good night and maybe I'll be able to POP in tomm some time

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter