Last one to post........... Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

eeyoresmountainpals said:
I was thinking more like we could sleep on her couch and not have to drive home late at night! :rotfl:

That can count as a visit :rotfl:

Well I'm going to bed really REALLY early tonight! See ya tomorrow Kath! Have fun with all the chocolate :goodvibes

trappednabox said:
Well I'm going to bed really REALLY early tonight! See ya tomorrow Kath! Have fun with all the chocolate :goodvibes

Goodnight Tracy! See you tomorrow.

I'm about ready to head off to bed too!

b4 you go maybe you can help me! I got my last card today & I can't figure it out.

It's a pooh and friends x-mas card, & it say Happy Holidays , then they wrote my name over it then Enjoy the New year too. Your Dis Friend "Donald thnks my friends and I should see someone about our Disney problem." I thought it was ilvsocr00 but they said it's not

I thought it was ilvsocr00 b/c they have a Donald avator, and the tag says something kinda like that, so now I'm really confused! :rotfl:

trappednabox said:
It's a pooh and friends x-mas card, & it say Happy Holidays , then they wrote my name over it then Enjoy the New year too. Your Dis Friend "Donald thnks my friends and I should see someone about our Disney problem." I thought it was ilvsocr00 but they said it's not

I'll have to work on that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter