Last one to post........... Part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lyn5 said:
nope, and I have purchased the plane tickets and put down a deposit at All Star Movies (CSR didn't have rooms). I was about to look again online for a rental car for the one day we go to BassPro, but then I got to talking here. :goodvibes

Oh that is right. He didn't get to go there last time. Oh that is because he didn't know about it. :lmao:

trappednabox said:
yeah I can't find a cute one either :confused3

Ebags had some cute ones but DH will refuse to carry it and I don't want to pay the price they are asking for a dumb laptop bag.

Mom2Ashli said:
Oh that is right. He didn't get to go there last time. Oh that is because he didn't know about it. :lmao:
::yes:: the more I look online, the more I think my kids will enjoy ASMo. I asked to be in Building #1 which is the Dalmations and close to the laungary :goodvibes ....I may tell DH to look at the money we will save by staying there...that could be your BassPro shopping ::yes:: I am looking online for a rental care now :teeth:

Mom2Ashli said:
Ebags had some cute ones but DH will refuse to carry it and I don't want to pay the price they are asking for a dumb laptop bag.

I have a cute messenger bag that I use, but I let andie use it for school and now it's funky looking

Lyn5 said:
::yes:: the more I look online, the more I think my kids will enjoy ASMo. I asked to be in Building #1 which is the Dalmations and close to the laungary :goodvibes ....I may tell DH to look at the money we will save by staying there...that could be your BassPro shopping ::yes:: I am looking online for a rental care now :teeth:

We have never been able to get in there. Always booked when we have tried.

trappednabox said:
I have a cute messenger bag that I use, but I let andie use it for school and now it's funky looking

That tends to happen when Ash gets a hold of things. :confused3

Well Arthur said he didn't think he was gonna go, so it looks like it will be a solo trip for me :teeth:

trappednabox said:
Well Arthur said he didn't think he was gonna go, so it looks like it will be a solo trip for me :teeth:
well, you can come with us on the tour if you want..... :goodvibes I think it is $25 per person, but I found an AP discount...I have to check if it is only for the AP holders...or, you could ask :blush:

Lyn what days again are you going to WDW? now that I'm going alone, & don't have to worry about weather Arthur can get off, I need to decied what days I'm going

Lyn5 said:
well, you can come with us on the tour if you want..... :goodvibes I think it is $25 per person, but I found an AP discount...I have to check if it is only for the AP holders...or, you could ask :blush:

I would love too! I was gonna ask you how much it would be :thumbsup2

kelljacques@aol.com said:
any news on classes trac??
I'm gonna head over to the campus in about a week or so to talk to the couseler and the Fin aid office :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter