Last one to post........... Part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mom2Ashli said:
I was just going to say that DD is dying to be in a Wedding. ::yes::
So you can have a flower girl and a jr. bridesmaid. :lmao:
:thumbsup2

Mom2Ashli said:
Now your talking. And bring the kids. They can all be in the wedding party.
oohhh, as long as we are planning Tracy's wedding...where are we going to have it? I don't know how much this would cost (probable an insane amount) but Cindy's Royal Table would be nice :goodvibes or on the shore at one of the beach hotels.... :goodvibes oh my, so many possibilities :teeth:

trappednabox said:
:lmao: you all have me marrying someone I'm not even dating yet :lmao:
well go tell him that you two skipped dating and went straight to engaged....why waste time ;)

Lyn5 said:
oohhh, as long as we are planning Tracy's wedding...where are we going to have it? I don't know how much this would cost (probable an insane amount) but Cindy's Royal Table would be nice :goodvibes or on the shore at one of the beach hotels.... :goodvibes oh my, so many possibilities :teeth:

When we were there someone was getting married on the beach at the Poly, and we could see them from our room window :goodvibes

Lyn5 said:

I think Cindy's would be booked if we don't hurry and make a decision quick. But man oh man the shores on one of the Resort Beaches would be so nice. At sunset. :thumbsup2

Mom2Ashli said:
Is that a problem? :confused3

If so you better kick it up a notch. :rolleyes1
Lyn5 said:
well go tell him that you two skipped dating and went straight to engaged....why waste time ;)
Wow I would hate to hear what he would have to say if he happend to see this :sad2: :crazy: <-----that's him thinking I'm sad and crazy! :rotfl:

trappednabox said:
When we were there someone was getting married on the beach at the Poly, and we could see them from our room window :goodvibes
When we were at Cindy's a young man proposed to his girlfriend :love: they were seated at the big, middle stain-glass window and the server brought out the ring on a chocolate slipper and the girl kept crying and crying she was so happy :love: I cried too and DH made fun of me :mad: gave him the evil eye between tears :snooty:

trappednabox said:

And that could be you Ms. Tracy. If the price is Right.

trappednabox said:
Wow I would hate to hear what he would have to say if he happend to see this :sad2: :crazy: <-----that's him thinking I'm sad and crazy! :rotfl:
:eek: good thing you said something...I was going to join myspace and send a message onto your page that everyone should check us out here....... :sunny:

trappednabox said:

And you have a problem with CRAZY? :confused3

Most of your near and dear friends are CRAZY. :lmao:

Lyn5 said:
When we were at Cindy's a young man proposed to his girlfriend :love: they were seated at the big, middle stain-glass window and the server brought out the ring on a chocolate slipper and the girl kept crying and crying she was so happy :love: I cried too and DH made fun of me :mad: gave him the evil eye between tears :snooty:

That is sooo sweet! I think it would be sweet to be proposed to infront of the castle. It would make a beautiful picture :goodvibes

Mom2Ashli said:
And that could be you Ms. Tracy. If the price is Right.
:rotfl2: ::yes:: but you better hurry since May is the only time I can go...if I am invited of course ;) If you want a private ceremony, I would understand. ::yes::

Lyn5 said:

I think DH would have done the same thing to me. Those Darn MEN!! :sad2:

Lyn5 said:
:eek: good thing you said something...I was going to join myspace and send a message onto your page that everyone should check us out here....... :sunny:

OMG NNNNOOOOOOO!!!!! This is my private place. only my mom and Arthur know I come here. & neither one would spy on me.

Kelli, I have no problems being crazy I have a problem with people knowing I'm crazy :lmao:

Lyn5 said:
:rotfl2: ::yes:: but you better hurry since May is the only time I can go...if I am invited of course ;) If you want a private ceremony, I would understand. ::yes::

Hey i am a notary. So I can marry you guys. :cool1:

trappednabox said:
OMG NNNNOOOOOOO!!!!! This is my private place. only my mom and Arthur know I come here. & neither one would spy on me.

Kelli, I have no problems being crazy I have a problem with people knowing I'm crazy :lmao:

Look sooner or later they are going to figure it out. Better get used to it. :lmao:

Lyn5 said:

IF I do ever get married I would LOVE for you all to be there! You all mean so much to me! I would rather have you all there than most of my family :grouphug:

trappednabox said:

I am just teasing you....besides, I am scared of Myspace :scared1: DH knows I am here, but I don't think he would spy...he wouldn't have the time to read the 3000+ posts I have....I mean really, he didn't have anytime today to return my 10 phone calls :confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter