Last one to post........... Part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mom2Ashli said:
Look sooner or later they are going to figure it out. Better get used to it. :lmao:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Kelli, if wer get married at WDW you can marry us either in front of the castle or on the poly beach. your choice :teeth: :thumbsup2

Mom2Ashli said:
Hey i am a notary. So I can marry you guys. :cool1:
My DSIL has a friend that refused to be a bridesmaid in a wedding, so she got her thing online where she could marry people and she performed the ceremony....very cool :cool1:

Lyn5 said:
I am just teasing you....besides, I am scared of Myspace :scared1: DH knows I am here, but I don't think he would spy...he wouldn't have the time to read the 3000+ posts I have....I mean really, he didn't have anytime today to return my 10 phone calls :confused3
:thumbsup2

trappednabox said:
IF I do ever get married I would LOVE for you all to be there! You all mean so much to me! I would rather have you all there than most of my family :grouphug:

Oh now that is the sweetest thing I have heard. :grouphug:

trappednabox said:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Kelli, if wer get married at WDW you can marry us either in front of the castle or on the poly beach. your choice :teeth: :thumbsup2

I almost had to marry someone. It scared the living SH** out of me. I am not a public speaking kind of person. But for them I would have done it. Just glad they decided to use someone else. :rotfl:

na na na na na na look who is a slow poke. me! uh huh! that's right! pack your bags, because i'm in town!
i'm a :snail: :snail: :snail: :snail: :snail: :snail: :snail: :snail: :snail: :snail: :snail: :snail: :snail: :snail: :snail: :snail: :snail: :snail: :snail: :snail:

Need to run to the store to check out laptop bags before I order one online. BRB. :moped: ~~~~~

Mom2Ashli said:
I almost had to marry someone. It scared the living SH** out of me. I am not a public speaking kind of person. But for them I would have done it. Just glad they decided to use someone else. :rotfl:

I would be so scared if I had to marry someone

Mom2Ashli said:
Need to run to the store to check out laptop bags before I order one online. BRB. :moped: ~~~~~

see ya! Maybe you'll find a cute one on sale and you won't have to wait for the man in brown! :thumbsup2

Mom2Ashli said:
Lyn - You still haven't heard from your DH?
nope, and I have purchased the plane tickets and put down a deposit at All Star Movies (CSR didn't have rooms). I was about to look again online for a rental car for the one day we go to BassPro, but then I got to talking here. :goodvibes

Lyn5 said:
nope, and I have purchased the plane tickets and put down a deposit at All Star Movies (CSR didn't have rooms). I was about to look again online for a rental car for the one day we go to BassPro, but then I got to talking here. :goodvibes

I can't believe he still hasn't called!

trappednabox said:
I would be so scared if I had to marry someone
I hate being in weddings....feel like I am going to screw up and ruin someone's big day.....in fact, I felt that way at my wedding too.... :rotfl2: My good friend got married two summers ago and I swear I was much more nervous than her....I should've had a few drinks too :rolleyes:

Lyn5 said:
I hate being in weddings....feel like I am going to screw up and ruin someone's big day.....in fact, I felt that way at my wedding too.... :rotfl2: My good friend got married two summers ago and I swear I was much more nervous than her....I should've had a few drinks too :rolleyes:

I'm known as the bad luck maid of honor

trappednabox said:
I'm known as the bad luck maid of honor
why? that sounds like a funny story waiting to be told :listen:

Lyn5 said:
why? that sounds like a funny story waiting to be told :listen:
not really! I've been asked to be the maid of honor twice, and both times the weddings didn't happen. the 1st time my mom asked me to be her maid of honor when she was gonna marry andies dad, I didn't want to but I told her I would do it for her. Well they broke up after I said I would and never got married.

My cousin (Arthurs sister) asked me to be her maid of honor, and they ended up getting married at city hall instead. They didn't even tell anyone what they were doing so no on was there

trappednabox said:
not really! I've been asked to be the maid of honor twice, and both times the weddings didn't happen. the 1st time my mom asked me to be her maid of honor when she was gonna marry andies dad, I didn't want to but I told her I would do it for her. Well they broke up after I said I would and never got married.

My cousin (Arthurs sister) asked me to be her maid of honor, and they ended up getting married at city hall instead. They didn't even tell anyone what they were doing so no on was there
that's not bad....I thought you got drunk at the wedding and kissed the groom or something :rotfl2: :bride: :groom:

trappednabox said:
EEWWWW!! on both accounts!!!
well at your wedding it will be o.k. to have a few drinks and kiss the groom :love2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter