Last one to post........... Part 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mom2Ashli said:
Our P/T Conferences are MANATORY! Every teacher must conference with every parent at the end of every grading period.

We also have MANATORY PTA meetings once a month.

Kelli - Your DD goes to a private school, doesn't she??

ok... look... I have only seen 4 pictures of myself from before I was 18months old so I was/am obsessed with pictures!

I LOVE pictures and I am getting obsessed with these books :faint:

Good Ol Gal said:
ok... look... I have only seen 4 pictures of myself from before I was 18months old so I was/am obsessed with pictures!

Those little books look so cute for putting in your purse as a brag book. :thumbsup2

Good Ol Gal said:

same here!!! I have only one when I was a newborn-but for about 16 yrs I thought it was my Sister(so did my Mom) that is until I was looking on my Birth Cert and The room # on it matched the one on the back of the picture :rotfl:

ckckc2000 said:
welcome back Kathy :wave2:

:wave: Just here for a minute or so. Matthew wants to go to school so I have to take him on my way to my 10:00 meeting! Something tells me I'm going to be late!

eeyoresmountainpals said:
:wave: Just here for a minute or so. Matthew wants to go to school so I have to take him on my way to my 10:00 meeting! Something tells me I'm going to be late!

Does he have a choice :confused3 :lmao:

eeyoresmountainpals said:
I think you're right!!! Drive careful :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter