Last one to post........... Part 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
ckckc2000 said:
I think that's great to help keep the kids on target-sounds like a nice system you have :rolleyes:

well since they don't ever see the kids they have to make sure we're on track :teeth:

ckckc2000 said:
With DD we don't have to go to any-she's doing so well and the classroom is so overcrowded that they don't talk to you if your Kid is doing a good job-At least one of my kids is doing Great!!!!

Our P/T Conferences are MANATORY! Every teacher must conference with every parent at the end of every grading period.

We also have MANATORY PTA meetings once a month.

Mom2Ashli said:
Our P/T Conferences are MANATORY! Every teacher must conference with every parent at the end of every grading period.

We also have MANATORY PTA meetings once a month.
Not here-I've never even been to a PTA meeting :rolleyes2

I am so bad guys... I am working on another photo album :blush: This one is a year in review from 2002. The kids were so little!!!

Good Ol Gal said:
I am so bad guys... I am working on another photo album :blush: This one is a year in review from 2002. The kids were so little!!!
WOW-You are good!!!

Good Ol Gal said:
what??? It's just dropping and dragging..........
so you have to download all your pitures 1st???? I didn't have a digital camera when my kids were little-but it would of been nice :rolleyes:

ckckc2000 said:
Not here-I've never even been to a PTA meeting :rolleyes2

We have to go and sign a card that gets turned it at the end. So you can't even skip out early.

Next week if falls on a day that DD has Dance. So I said to DH you can either go to the PTA meeting or DD's Dance class. He picked PTA! :faint:

I said really! Than he said he needs to think about it. :rotfl:

ckckc2000 said:
so you have to download all your pitures 1st???? I didn't have a digital camera when my kids were little-but it would of been nice :rolleyes:

I got one in 2002... it must have been around June cause that's where the pictures start :rotfl:

And yes.. I downloaded my favs last night and dropped and dragged this morning. I think I downloaded about 100. And I'm thinking of doing the big book for this.

Good Ol Gal said:

WOW! I should send you my pictures and you can do one for me. :lmao:

Mom2Ashli said:
We have to go and sign a card that gets turned it at the end. So you can't even skip out early.

Next week if falls on a day that DD has Dance. So I said to DH you can either go to the PTA meeting or DD's Dance class. He picked PTA! :faint:

I said really! Than he said he needs to think about it. :rotfl:
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: let him go!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter