Last one to post........... Part 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Ol Gal said:
so Kelli... are you going to tell me something about a trip with a big group???

No - I was just wondering if the group included the SIL and the nieces that you were thinking about taking this trip.

I was trying to remember who you said you had with you last time.

Mom2Ashli said:
No - I was just wondering if the group included the SIL and the nieces that you were thinking about taking this trip.

I was trying to remember who you said you had with you last time.

It was the in-laws, a cousin and her family and then the cousin's brother and his family.

DD was melting down last night when working on her Math homework. The more DH and I tried to explain things the worse it got. (Math is her favorite subject so I think she was just tired and not feeling 100%)

And all I kept thinking "LIZ is a SAINT"! :worship:

I truly give you a TON of credit for homeschooling your children.

Good Ol Gal said:
It was the in-laws, a cousin and her family and then the cousin's brother and his family.

Very cool. I wish some more of our family would get into WDW. It would a lot of fun to go with them.

We really had a great time when we took the In-law that trip. They were so amazed by WDW.

Mom2Ashli said:
DD was melting down last night when working on her Math homework. The more DH and I tried to explain things the worse it got. (Math is her favorite subject so I think she was just tired and not feeling 100%)

I know I couldn't do it! andie drives me crazy enough as it is, I couln't imagine spending the whole day everyday together like that :rotfl:

Mom2Ashli said:
We really had a great time when we took the In-law that trip. They were so amazed by WDW.

Ours too!! My MIL can't stop talking about it.

Mom2Ashli said:

no, no, no I am NOT!

trappednabox said:
[/B]

I know I couldn't do it! andie drives me crazy enough as it is, I couln't imagine spending the whole day everyday together like that :rotfl:

that is why I am so thankful for my job! It's the only break that I get from the kids :lmao:

Good Ol Gal said:
that is why I am so thankful for my job! It's the only break that I get from the kids :lmao:
I love her soooo much but I'm so happy to drop her off every morning :rotfl:

Thank God they're going out of town today :thumbsup2

if you're like me you need to clean :mad: I feel like the house is always such a mess :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter