That is very sweet of you.

kaylajr said:
Talk to you all later

and remember no fair posting Survivor results until late tomorrow

YOU GOT IT.

Have a great day.

Good Ol Gal said:
:cool1: :cool1:

Hey... are you going back to work???!! I thought you were just hanging so that you could get back into school? FT/PT? Just to hold you over? What about school??????

:crazy: I know I'm a little :crazy:

I'm gonna try and do it all! :teeth: I get back my fin. aid aps back and they said I made too much money last year to get any help :sad2: YEAH RIGHT! If I made too much money I would have stayed at that job!

A friend of mine made me see that I was giving up alot of my life and myself living here with my mom, so I decided to get a full time job and move out, so I'm hoping to get a job and move out b4 the end of summer and I'm gonna try going to school in the evening after work. Hopefully I can work it all out!

kaylajr said:
:cheer2: :cheer2:
do any of them sound interesting???

yeah 1 I can see myself doing, it's a state job, it's listed as a typing clerk and I would be making a little more than I was at my last job. So I know I'll be able to afford my own place :thumbsup2

1 of the others I know I won't get b/c you HAVE to be bilingual which I'm not, and the other one is way less money than I was making so I don't really want that one, but I will take it b/c I want to get outta here!

trappednabox said:
I'm gonna try and do it all! :teeth: I get back my fin. aid aps back and they said I made too much money last year to get any help :sad2: YEAH RIGHT! If I made too much money I would have stayed at that job!

A friend of mine made me see that I was giving up alot of my life and myself living here with my mom, so I decided to get a full time job and move out, so I'm hoping to get a job and move out b4 the end of summer and I'm gonna try going to school in the evening after work. Hopefully I can work it all out!

TRACY - You can do anything you set your mind to do. I believe you will figure out a way to get what you want.

If there is a WILL there is a WAY!!!

Mom2Ashli said:
TRACY - You can do anything you set your mind to do. I believe you will figure out a way to get what you want.

If there is a WILL there is a WAY!!!
::yes::

trappednabox said:
yeah 1 I can see myself doing, it's a state job, it's listed as a typing clerk and I would be making a little more than I was at my last job. So I know I'll be able to afford my own place :thumbsup2

1 of the others I know I won't get b/c you HAVE to be bilingual which I'm not, and the other one is way less money than I was making so I don't really want that one, but I will take it b/c I want to get outta here!

The State Job sounds pretty cool. And once you are in with the State you have the opportunity to move up thru the ranks.

County Jobs are like that also.

Mom2Ashli said:
The State Job sounds pretty cool. And once you are in with the State you have the opportunity to move up thru the ranks.

County Jobs are like that also.
Yup! :thumbsup2 I hope it works out, plus I'm happy with the starting pay :teeth: the only thing I don't like is I would only get paid once a month, so I'd have to be better at managing my money :rotfl: no more crazy spending for me :scared1: :sad:

kaylajr said:
Not too mad ;) :rotfl:
Just no body post tonights SURVIOR results since i won't get to watch it till tomorrow sometime (hopefully)
:thumbsup2

trappednabox said:

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool1: Good Luck :cool1:

trappednabox said:
Yup! :thumbsup2 I hope it works out, plus I'm happy with the starting pay :teeth: the only thing I don't like is I would only get paid once a month, so I'd have to be better at managing my money :rotfl: no more crazy spending for me :scared1: :sad:

wow once a month??!! You would really have to be disciplined to have that.

I would hope that I could do it, but I'd have to have at least a month of pay to start out with to keep me going the first month... you know what I mean?? Not extra to spend, but to start with. So I could pay rent/mortgage, car etc the first month before I even got my first paycheck.

pixiedust: Tracy!!! Keep us updated!!

trappednabox said:

Once you get used to it you will be okay.

But you will have to be very hard on yourself in the beginning to get the hang of it.

kaylajr said:
Not too mad ;) :rotfl:
Just no body post tonights SURVIOR results since i won't get to watch it till tomorrow sometime (hopefully)

You don't have to worry about me 'cause I don't watch Survivor! :teeth:

kaylajr said:
I know
and i know i am in the minority but I don't like Elliot either
something about him has bugged me from day 1

I didn't like Elliott at all at first but he has won me over! I'd be happy with either Taylor or Elliott winning!

trappednabox said:

Tracy - Have you talked to a financial aid counselor at the school? A lot of times they can submit some kind of form if your income has changed drastically since the last year, for whatever reason.

eeyoresmountainpals said:
Tracy - Have you talked to a financial aid counselor at the school? A lot of times they can submit some kind of form if your income has changed drastically since the last year, for whatever reason.
The last time I went they totally blew me off! they wouldn't help me at all, they said I had to do it all online

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter