Last one to post........... Part 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH MAN! - Sorry to hear about that.

Were you able to cancel your service so they can't run up your bill?

Mom2Ashli said:
Hi Tracy - Has the flooding gone down any?
we haven't heard from them yet, but I'm sure it has. It has all over town and we didn't get the 2nd storm we were supposed to get today :thumbsup2

trappednabox said:
we haven't heard from them yet, but I'm sure it has. It has all over town and we didn't get the 2nd storm we were supposed to get today :thumbsup2

Very good. Well I hope they don't have a lot of damage.

Mom2Ashli said:
Very good. Well I hope they don't have a lot of damage.
Me too! But at least she had a positive attitude about it. She told my mom that she's seen us lose it all, and other people she knows go through it so she knows they will make it through

hi everyone!! Sorry i have not been on much lately... we are almost 4 months from cruise time and i have been making ressies and researching!!

trappednabox said:
Me too! But at least she had a positive attitude about it. She told my mom that she's seen us lose it all, and other people she knows go through it so she knows they will make it through

That is good. :grouphug:

Pretty good and you?

You have got to be getting excited. hard to believe you are down to 4 months.

Mom2Ashli said:
Pretty good and you?

You have got to be getting excited. hard to believe you are down to 4 months.
I know... i am getting to where i feel like that little boy in the disney commercial.. lol

last last last last last last last last last

is is is is is is is is is is is

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME

Stephieann said:
I know... i am getting to where i feel like that little boy in the disney commercial.. lol

Too cute.

Good morning everyone.

Where in the world were the 2:00 in the morning chatters?

No Kayla or Kim in the wee hours of the morning. :confused3

I am still sleepy!

I need to go check on the Diving Ms M. and see if she's moving yet!

I have been doing my morning computer time while all the kids are asleep still. Them bills got to be paid :rolleyes:

Good Ol Gal said:
I am still sleepy!

I need to go check on the Diving Ms M. and see if she's moving yet!

I have been doing my morning computer time while all the kids are asleep still. Them bills got to be paid :rolleyes:

I am still sleepy also.

DD was still snug as a bug in her bed when I left. Must be nice. :rolleyes: That kid has the life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter