Last one to post........... Part 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the server being busy everytime I try to post or refresh I didn't notice you guys here.

Sorry.

Hey Lyn - Did your DH have a good Father's Day?

DD loved the FMT also.

Wow. It looks like we might get a bad storm. The sky is really dark in the East.

Probably about the time I am ready to leave for home.

Mom2Ashli said:
With the server being busy everytime I try to post or refresh I didn't notice you guys here.

Sorry.

Hey Lyn - Did your DH have a good Father's Day?

DD loved the FMT also.
::yes:: He made turkey jerky with some of his new toys he got for his anniversay/father's day/birthday gifts. And we had some friends and our family over for a bar-b-q and the kids played in our bouncer....It was really nice. My nephew slept over and DH is home with the kids today. I just called and he set up the bouncer for them again....I could hear them laughing and shouting :goodvibes

Lyn5 said:
::yes:: He made turkey jerky with some of his new toys he got for his anniversay/father's day/birthday gifts. And we had some friends and our family over for a bar-b-q and the kids played in our bouncer....It was really nice. My nephew slept over and DH is home with the kids today. I just called and he set up the bouncer for them again....I could hear them laughing and shouting :goodvibes

VERY COOL! :thumbsup2

I love the sound of kids laughing. :goodvibes

Sounds like DH made out pretty good.

Hey has he heard anything about the new job?

Mom2Ashli said:
Wow. It looks like we might get a bad storm. The sky is really dark in the East.

Probably about the time I am ready to leave for home.
Wow, stay safe. the weather has been freaky lately :stir:

Mom2Ashli said:
VERY COOL! :thumbsup2

I love the sound of kids laughing. :goodvibes

Sounds like DH made out pretty good.

Hey has he heard anything about the new job?
oh yes, it was an early Christmas for him :rotfl:

We had a small update last week, but we are still waiting...it is in process... I think he overall has a great shot at it...but, I think the travel part may be as much of an issue for them as it is for me...and we won't move...so we are still in limbo on the whole thing.

Lyn5 said:
oh yes, it was an early Christmas for him :rotfl:

We had a small update last week, but we are still waiting...it is in process... I think he overall has a great shot at it...but, I think the travel part may be as much of an issue for them as it is for me...and we won't move...so we are still in limbo on the whole thing.

Keep us posted.

I swear it is waiting until I leave the building to let loose with the rain.

hi everyone!...
i am so glad that i get to be on the computer...
i miss you guys so much...
i'm sitting next to a Spainiard or however you spell it...
they are all really cool...
i miss everyone even though i can talk to you guys no matter what...

Mom2Ashli said:
Hey Pam - Is it Summer Vacation for you yet?

YUP!!! :cheer2:

Sorry the server was so slow earlier, I had to go...

BUT I DID ENJOY MY 1st day OFF!!! :thumbsup2

eeyoresmountainpals said:
Thought I would post some really good news!!

The boy in Andrew's class that was diagnosed last fall with cancer has finished his chemo and had tests done this week and all the tests came back showing he is free of cancer!

Also, it has been 2-1/2 months since my friend's daughter (Emily) had her bone marrow transplant and she is starting to do better. She is still at St. Jude's but may be able to make a trip to her home later this weekend!!!

Always nice to share good news!!

:grouphug: Yeah good news!!! I'll keep E in my prayers and yeah for the boy in andrews class.

Hi everyone.

Took my Mom to pick out paint samples for this weekend.

trappednabox said:
What a way to start the day!!! :furious: :furious: My sil just called and said their house is flooded :furious: We've had alot of rain lately, and are supposd to for the next few days!

I heard about all the rain and flooding and the rescues out there. Sorry about your sil's house. Are you doing okay Tracy??

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter