Last one to post........... Part 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
CrazyChik said:
i posted in white i'm last and theres nothing you can do about it at the same time as you posted and you appeared after me so i said except that kaylajr if that makes any sense to ya'll

Okay, now it makes sense!

i AM OFF TOO!!

MUST GET DRESSED TODAY!! MUST GET DRESSED TODAY!! MUST GET DRESSED TODAY!! MUST GET DRESSED TODAY!!

kaylajr said:
Okay they are rejoining the land of the living
so i am going to go cook

talk to you all soon

and this have been fun :thumbsup2
:wave:

Have a great day and give Jess another big birthday hug from us LTPers!!

:grouphug:

kaylajr said:
Okay they are rejoining the land of the living
so i am going to go cook

talk to you all soon

and this have been fun :thumbsup2

:wave:

mmmmmmmmmmmmwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Good Ol Gal said:
I hope so!

Get this........
I come home from work yesterday and this conversation happened:

Me: "I'm heading up to go get changed"

DH: "I'm heading up to watch you get changed"

DD9: "You're going to WATCH her get changed???!!!"

DH: "Uh... I mean I'm going up to talk to her while she's getting changed :blush:"

:rolleyes: :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I just chuckled out loud to this and DS asked what I was laughing at! :blush: :lmao:

~queenie~ said:
i AM OFF TOO!!

MUST GET DRESSED TODAY!! MUST GET DRESSED TODAY!! MUST GET DRESSED TODAY!! MUST GET DRESSED TODAY!!

hey---- go get dressed !!!

I've been sitting on the back porch watching the wildlife and just enjoying life here this morning.

I think it may be time for me to head in and work on a little cleaning before I have to head off to work.

Too bad I can't get paid to be last!

~queenie~ said:
i AM OFF TOO!!

you go get dressed and I'll be last

Good Ol Gal said:
I've been sitting on the back porch watching the wildlife and just enjoying life here this morning.

I think it may be time for me to head in and work on a little cleaning before I have to head off to work.

Too bad I can't get paid to be last!

what do you mean they aren't paying us???

:rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter