Last one to post........... Part 24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mom2Ashli

DIS Cast Member<br><font color="purple">People are
Good Ol Gal said:
How are you doing? Any big plans for the week? Mom all packed up?

She is not all packed up just yet. Big plans for the week are keeping my fingers crossed the people are out by Friday so we can start this weekend.

And getting everything else in order. Power, cable, phone turned off in one place and turned on in the other.

Picking what color paint she wants where and figuring out about the what she wants on the floors.

Pricing all that out and ordering what needs to be ordered.

I think that might be about it for now.

Edited by the DIS Moderator Team to add:

This is part 24 of the original thread found at http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=778291

Things are really crazy here
only today and tomorrow and than school is OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kaylajr said:
Good Morning Everyone

Remember ME???? :teeth:

:wave:

How the heck are you doing? Did you sleep in this morning. I didn't see any posts from you around 2:00

Mom2Ashli said:
:wave:

How the heck are you doing? Did you sleep in this morning. I didn't see any posts from you around 2:00
hey you are here

I was up but i am looking for a missing hair clippers so i was tearing my bathroom apart

I think DH threw them out accidently
cause i have looked everywhere so i will be headed to target or walmart to buy a new one

We also sold the old car we had sitting in the side yard so i have to make sure that is all cleaned out today too

well i guess the car won't clean itself so out I go

i'll stop back later and maybe you will still be here

kaylajr said:
We also sold the old car we had sitting in the side yard so i have to make sure that is all cleaned out today too
:woohoo: on the sale of the car. :woohoo:
:guilty: on having to clean it out. :guilty:

kaylajr said:
well i guess the car won't clean itself so out I go

i'll stop back later and maybe you will still be here

Have a good day and STOP BEING A STRANGER AROUND HERE. We miss you guys when you don't show up for days.

kaylajr said:
hey you are here

I was up but i am looking for a missing hair clippers so i was tearing my bathroom apart

I think DH threw them out accidently
cause i have looked everywhere so i will be headed to target or walmart to buy a new one

After you buy new clippers you will find the old ones. It is a given. :teeth:

I guess I just sit and wait for someone else to show up. :hourglass

we've been cleaning, an endless task :rolleyes:

But we did take a break to play a board game, and then I decided to organize a bunch of them.

I finally took them out of their boxes and put all the pieces in plastic baggies. then I put all the boards and pieces into a big tote. WOW!!! I have so much space on my bookshelves now!! All those boxes are a page in my history book (sung with a little Paula attitude added to it :teeth: )

Now I'm bummed b/c we can't find any of the game pieces or $50/$100/$500 for our Disney Monopoly :(

Hopefully M will know where they are when she comes home from school

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter