Last one to post........... Part 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright,

I was sitting with my friend and Adam came up to his locker which is across from my friends locker and we were sitting there and than I was like "Ok, this is my last resource and chance ever" to myself and than I said it outloud to my friend but I made sure that he could hear and this is what I said " Man, I don't get it. I really like this guy but I am just afraid to tell him and i've never met him so there's a downfall." And Adam turns around than I thought, why not continue on so I said "Yeah, well it doesn't matter even though the guy was really hot and cute but he's 2 or 3 years older than me and he always looked at me. It's the end of school and i'm sure that he has a girlfriend... it's just too bad he didn't know I really liked him." And than my friend laughed and he turned around and just stood there looking at me and than I walked away and he walked to his friend.

WOW that was very brave....good for you :thumbsup2

:rotfl: I was sneaking in :rotfl: I just like the new butterfly :thumbsup2

Wow Mel! That was really brave of you! I'm 27 and I don't think I could have done that :lmao:

I need to get DD's Godfather a little something. Do you guys have any ideas? I was going to get a cigar (he smokes them-don't know what kind though). Just something small. :listen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter