Last one to post........... Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
nemo.gif

I really need to go fix dinner before everyone starts rummaging through the snack food! Then I need to get some laundry taken care of. Why can't I have some sort of a remote for these sorts of things. Don't they understand I'm dissing??? Well, at least I'm not in as bad of a mood as I was when I got home.

I better drop off my stuff at the library....BRB

Lyn5 said:
I better drop off my stuff at the library....BRB
I have to pick some stuff up at the library.

I'm getting Rikki Tikki Tavi (anyone remember that??!!)

My kids are hungry. I don't understand why, its only 8PM.
cute Nemo GOG!

I did it!! I did it! I DID IT!!! :woohoo: :banana: I just have to download all my assignments onto a CD and I can mail my portfolio binder to the college - then I am OFFICIALLY DONE!!! :cool1: Woo-hoo!! :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :woohoo: :banana:

kimmar067 said:
I did it!! I did it! I DID IT!!! :woohoo: :banana: I just have to download all my assignments onto a CD and I can mail my portfolio binder to the college - then I am OFFICIALLY DONE!!! :cool1: Woo-hoo!! :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :woohoo: :banana:

Congratulations on a job well done. :cool1: :thumbsup2

kimmar067 said:
:cheer2: :cheer2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter