Last one to post........... Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
eeyoresmountainpals said:
Nice to see you Kim! Glad your first day went well.

So...do you have internet at work??
Thanks :) -so far all I'm doing is classroom orientation-I have internet there,but no time to use it-I find out on Sat night if I get the internet,I sure hope we do :thumbsup2

Hi Lyn and Kelli-and Liz if you're still here!!

and Kim-good job-must be a good feeling :cheer2:

ckckc2000 said:
Thanks :) -so far all I'm doing is classroom orientation-I have internet there,but no time to use it-I find out on Sat night if I get the internet,I sure hope we do :thumbsup2
:wave2: is your family enjoying your new life?

ckckc2000 said:
Hi Lyn and Kelli-and Liz if you're still here!!

and Kim-good job-must be a good feeling :cheer2:

...yes, it IS! Thanks guys! I had a NASTY headache ALL DAY, trying to finish up with my portfolio binder...I can't believe that it is actually finished! Now it's gonna cost about $20 to mail it, with another $20 postage for return shipment....

Lyn5 said:
:wave2: is your family enjoying your new life?
It's been rough-we have hardly any furniture in this big new house -we are having some delivered on Tues-til then we are using plastic lawn furniture-not very comfy!!At least we all have beds to sleep on and a kitchen table to eat on :thumbsup2

I think once school starts in about 2 weeks the kids will settle down-DH starts his job on the 6th-so til then it's a little weird still

kimmar067 said:
I did it!! I did it! I DID IT!!! :woohoo: :banana: I just have to download all my assignments onto a CD and I can mail my portfolio binder to the college - then I am OFFICIALLY DONE!!! :cool1: Woo-hoo!! :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :woohoo: :banana:

Congratulations on a job well done. :cool1: :thumbsup2

Lyn5 said:
your job sounds like mine :rolleyes:

I am loading up the photos...and I mis-spelled earlier...I had to cover the "tar" and not "tax" :rotfl:

I figured that out when you said concrete. :thumbsup2

OK girls-I'll be back tomm after work :wave2: -we are planning to check out a chinese buffet place in the area tomm night-plus the DIS is being a little slow on my side-Lyn I hope the storms are gone or already changed there direction :wizard:

ckckc2000 said:
OK girls-I'll be back tomm after work :wave2: -we are planning to check out a chinese buffet place in the area tomm night-plus the DIS is being a little slow on my side-Lyn I hope the storms are gone or already changed there direction :wizard:

.... :wave:

kimmar067 said:
I did it!! I did it! I DID IT!!! :woohoo: :banana: I just have to download all my assignments onto a CD and I can mail my portfolio binder to the college - then I am OFFICIALLY DONE!!! :cool1: Woo-hoo!! :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :woohoo: :banana:

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I am sure once school starts and DH goes back to work things will fall into place.

...I feel like THIS:
kookoo.gif

Originally Posted by kimmar067
I did it!! I did it! I DID IT!!! I just have to download all my assignments onto a CD and I can mail my portfolio binder to the college - then I am OFFICIALLY DONE!!! Woo-hoo!!

Wow, college isn't what it used to be. Hooray for moderization!
congratulations! :cheer2: :dance3:

ckckc2000 said:
:wave2: take care...adn yep, the storm died :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Lyn after looking at the picture of your bag I remembered seeing some Jean purses at a craft fair one time. They used the top part of the jeans for the bag. So you could make more than one thing from each pair of jeans.

jeanpurse3.jpg

jeanpurse2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter