Last one to post........... Part 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lyn5 said:
:cool1: :cool1: glad they are having fun!!!! and no, don't need a clarinet....still trying to survive youth soccer :crazy:
Our soccer starts next week-oh goodie!!! Catie has played for around 6 yrs already-thankfully Kyle decided to quit that-it has hard getting them to the games-especially when they where at the same time-different towns :rolleyes:

But Kyle has to sign up for this Korean sword fighting soon-and then the driving all over town begins all over again :teeth:

OK-I have to get going too-I need to make something for dinner-that or eat out again-which I hate!!! Chinese vs. ??????what to make???? what to make???

frozen dinners??? left over pizza???hmmmmm I don't know-I should really make something healthy-any suggestions :confused3

maybe I'll just go to the store and something there will inspire me-and heck we need bread anyways :thumbsup2

Good Luck Lyn-I hope good news is heading your way soon :wizard: -let us know if you get the chance-otherwise have a good night and maybe I'll get a chance to chat with you tomm :wave2:

ckckc2000 said:
frozen dinners??? left over pizza???hmmmmm I don't know-I should really make something healthy-any suggestions :confused3
we are having hot dogs and oven fries tonight after soccer...so not healthy :blush: with milk and water :thumbsup2

ckckc2000 said:
Good Luck Lyn-I hope good news is heading your way soon :wizard: -let us know if you get the chance-otherwise have a good night and maybe I'll get a chance to chat with you tomm :wave2:
thanks and me too.... :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: see you tomorrow :wave2:

:wave2: Hi Kelly

8.gif
1.gif
19.gif
20.gif

Tigger By The Tail said:
Hey Kelli!!

Loooooooong day.....I spent the entire day in a conference room. I never even saw the Liberty Bell :confused3

Sorry to hear that. I guess things didn't go the way you expected them to. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter