Last one to post........... Part 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rain Rain go away....
1.gif

Mom2Ashli said:
We had one of those today. VERY VERY BAD but quick moving.
I like when they move quickly-I like storms-just don't drive me crazy all night by hanging around
3.gif

looks like the kids are going to get wet-the rain has just started :rolleyes:

ckckc2000 said:
looks like our cable is fading-I wonder how long my cable/internet connection will last-so if I disappear suddenly-you'll know where I am,this storm is about to unleash itself-hope my kids beat it home!!!!
:wizard: do they like their new school?

Bright sunny skies now. You would never believe what came thru here at noon.

Mom2Ashli said:
I have never heard of that.
today was the first time I heard of it...from my limited understanding it seems to effect young, boys of Japanese or Korean decent....I guess they know to check for it at the children's hospital since there are many people of Asian decent here. It sounds treatable....but they have to catch it within days of the fever or the child can have heart problems.

Lyn5 said:
:wizard: do they like their new school?
They love it-thanks for asking-and Kyle even has more friends than Catie-which is so weird-but man he has grown so tall this summer-he's like 5'10'' already if not almost 6feet tall-and he is blossoming with this school like never before-even has been doing his homework without too much fuss!!!

Catie is doing great too-she is taking the Cello-great I just paid off her clarinet-anyone need a clarinet????

kimmar067 said:
...man you guys get some wicked hard storms.....we drove thru one GOING to WDW and one coming home....

WOOHOO!! 13K POSTS!!! :bounce: :banana: :cheer2: :cool1: :dance3: :yay: :Pinkbounc :woohoo:
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Lyn5 said:
today was the first time I heard of it...from my limited understanding it seems to effect young, boys of Japanese or Korean decent....I guess they know to check for it at the children's hospital since there are many people of Asian decent here. It sounds treatable....but they have to catch it within days of the fever or the child can have heart problems.
anyone can get it really-it was just discovered there and yes it's a bit more common in asian kids-but we rule it out in every kid who presents with some of the symptoms-it can kill the kids if not contained soon enough-like you said it attacks the heart-it's a scary thing :sad2:

Well I am going to start to pack up to head home.

DD has ballet/tap and hip hop tonight. Lyn, I will check in later to see if you have heard anything. :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

ckckc2000 said:
They love it-thanks for asking-and Kyle even has more friends than Catie-which is so weird-but man he has grown so tall this summer-he's like 5'10'' already if not almost 6feet tall-and he is blossoming with this school like never before-even has been doing his homework without too much fuss!!!

Catie is doing great too-she is taking the Cello-great I just paid off her clarinet-anyone need a clarinet????
:cool1: :cool1: glad they are having fun!!!! and no, don't need a clarinet....still trying to survive youth soccer :crazy:

Lyn5 said:

Wow. I hope you hear something soon.

ckckc2000 said:

DD saw a Violin the other day and decided she might want to play that. :crazy:

well the kids made it home and guess what-we have a visitor-at least he said his Mom knows he's here-I hope so :confused3 I had no idea he was coming home with Kyle-so many kids at this school have cell phones-but I wont get my kids one yet-did you guys see the Disney firefly-type kid cell phones??They look so cool-I wonder if they have disney ringtones in them :rolleyes:

Mom2Ashli said:

DD has ballet/tap and hip hop tonight. Lyn, I will check in later to see if you have heard anything. :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
:wave2: have fun :dance3:

Mom2Ashli said:

Busy busy!!!!Have a great night!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter