and Kim is you pop back on
hope traffic isn't too crazy on the ride home

I'll pop on later

last last last last

last last lasat last

is

me me me me me me me me

me!

not only did G's medicine cost more than my first car, it tastes horrible!! And he has to take it every 8 hours..... we even have to wake him up in the middle of the night for it :(

my cat is asking crazy right now. I just let him in from roaming all night, and now he's charging the back door??!!

he's running around and runs for the door like he's trying to attack it! Ah!! He's trying to eat the blinds now!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

kaylajr said:
I am going to the lake today
maybe i will be able to get some good Fall Foliage shots

according to the news we are at "peak" color this weekend
our tree in the front yard is the first to change.

When I left for the hospital it was green, when we came back it was red/yellow/orange..... so pretty!!

Now my dogs are knocking on the back door wanting back in. Noones happy... in or out, out or in... make up your mind you crazy animals!

Poor G-at least he's home and on the mend!!!!!

and Kayla you finally made it!!!-Congratualtions on 20,000 :cheer2: too bad we couldn't of done it last night!!!!!

Good Ol Gal said:
my cat is asking crazy right now. I just let him in from roaming all night, and now he's charging the back door??!!

he's running around and runs for the door like he's trying to attack it! Ah!! He's trying to eat the blinds now!! :rotfl: :rotfl:
what's he asking????Crazy :confused3 Man I really need to go to bed :rotfl2:

must be a new person in your home-Crazy??!!! That's the same person living here :crazy:

Oh wait we got rid of our crazy BIL when we moved here!!!! :thumbsup2

did your TIVO logo always dance???? I don't remember it doing that before :scratchin

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter