Last one to post........... Part 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
poisoned apple said:
hey Kliz and Kim, what's up...
don't say the ceiling or the sky...
how about the sun-it's up :sunny: -and i'm off to bed soon :rolleyes:

Good Ol Gal said:
it's good to see you again Kim, but do ya have to pick on me??

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
I know-I just couldn't resist-I'm tired and feeling a bit punchy-look I even gave Lissa a picking on :rotfl:

ckckc2000 said:
how about the sun-it's up :sunny: -and i'm off to bed soon :rolleyes:
why are you going to bed soon...
i have to sing later...

stupid forty-second rule...

ckckc2000 said:
did your TIVO logo always dance???? I don't remember it doing that before :scratchin
yep... I'd rather it be my avatar, but it's too big since it does move.

And, no we haven't cancelled all of Dec yet... just the weekend dates. We have until Nov 6th to decide on if we're going or not, so we can bank the points into next year (to use after April)

We really wanted to go in Feb, but there was no availability for us :(

poisoned apple said:
why are you going to bed soon...
i have to sing later...

stupid forty-second rule...
well I've been up and working my dear as you all slept-I work the 12 hour night shift :p

Good Ol Gal said:
yep... I'd rather it be my avatar, but it's too big since it does move.

And, no we haven't cancelled all of Dec yet... just the weekend dates. We have until Nov 6th to decide on if we're going or not, so we can bank the points into next year (to use after April)

We really wanted to go in Feb, but there was no availability for us :(
Bummer- I bet by December G will be 100%-too bad you already cancelled some of it-and too bad there's no availability in Feb :guilty:

ohhhhhhhh...
my dad used to be on the night shift...
then his company and another company merged and first he worked from 4 to the wee hours of the morning, now he is going in at like 9am or something like that and gets home at like 8pm...

I still need to call work and tell them that G's home and I can start working again. I don't want to, but with all the bills that will be coming up I'm going to HAVE to!

yeah, well, ppl will prolly give you things like fruit baskets or stuff like that...
idk...
and this is a bit late, but congrats on getting 14,000...

Good Ol Gal said:
I still need to call work and tell them that G's home and I can start working again. I don't want to, but with all the bills that will be coming up I'm going to HAVE to!
the inevitable work :guilty: !!!! I wish I never had to work again-I'd be one happy camper :goodvibes

i kinda like my job...
i pick my own hours, and i get paid 10 dollars for each hour i work...
alright, i assistant referee u-8 and u-10 soccer games...

OK girls I have to go-I hear DH upstairs and if he finds me on this computer instead of heading to bed i'll be in trouble

Liz I keep enjoying hearing that G is still doing great-I hope you don't have to return too quick back to work-it was just as much an ordeal on him as you!!!

Lissa have fun singing later!!!

see you all later :wave2: nighty night

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter