Last thing you bought on Amazon

Today's purchase was a razor scooter for my kiddo , the day before was an underwater camera for upcoming trip to Mexico and a kindle book purchase. On a first name basis with our Ups guy, we see him several times a week.

two days ago I got Stephen King's new book Mr. Mercedes, so far I like, a lot of Kings fan will not like this, its just a straight up thriller, but that's my favorite genre

Sent my 15 year old nephew a case of Nutella to go and six bags of salt and vinegar chips to sleep away camp. Wish I could see his face when he opens that box!

Cabin and engine air filters for my car (cheaper than the auto parts store).

Underwater camera for Hawaii, 2 Cupcake diary books for DD10 to read on the plane, and a Kindle book The Rosie Project.

Since I do not drive due to medical reasons, I shop a lot on Amazon. I just bought a necklace for my sister's birthday.

Last 2 orders were college textbooks for my DS. Both textbooks from different sellers were listed as brand new. First one said it had shelf wear, but it was clearly used and read. But since the price was too cheap, I figured it would be used so I was only slightly upset and did nothing.

The second one stated in capital letters that it was BRAND NEW, but the clues I had that it was used were: folded pages, red writing and checkmarks, blue underlining, etc. on at least 25% of the pages. That one is definitely going back.

Boxed set of "Boy Meets World" as a welcome home for DS from college. I guess this will defeat the purpose to see him more, but I was thinking it may help with getting used to falling asleep a bit earlier at home.

Love Amazon Prime though, had to put it out there. I am constantly sending someone something!

I have placed two orders today, each under $7, and I had a $4 order delivered this morning. We have a grad party this weekend, and I am so busy, Amazon prime is great for last minute small things I keep forgetting to pick up.

With all this talk about Amazon, I always wonder what people buy on Amazon besides me.

So, What was the last thing you bought on Amazon?

I probably shop on Amazon way too much! We have Amazon Prime and I have an Amazon Visa.

We mostly buy stuff for my DD-toys, books, etc... I just bought a Sophie teething toy for my friend who is having a baby. This weekend we are buying a pet door baby gate to put at the top of our stairs, as my DD is just starting to figure out how to open her bedroom door.

A new pair of teva sandals (I was wearing 8 year old lands end sandals) for my trip next week, and a new charger for my camera battery because I lost mine. And a new case for my Ipod classic because the hinges fell off of the old one.
Daisyx3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter