Last Week of Sept Gang! 119 DISers so far! Whew!

We got back on Oct 1, too. Little late in posting this since I have been so busy playing catch-up and working on our digital pics. We won't be printing them all of course, but we actually shot over 700 pics and I have a lot of work ahead of me! Many of them were from the new Family Funday Parade, for which we served as Grand Marshalls on Sept 27.

Goto: http://www.allearsnet.com/tp/yomdmm.htm and scroll part way down to the pic that shows the firetruck--that's us in the truck (and me with my Tigger ears on!)

We got back late on 10/01. It's always sad to come home since....we are after all leaving the happiest place on earth! This was my first trip back to Disney in 14 years. I have promised myself that it won't be that long before I return again. I loved the free dining it was wonderful. Whats really funny for me is I was always on the dis boards before I went on vacation; I thought when I returned I wouldn't spend as much time on here but I was so wrong! I am so addicted to the dis I can't help myself I am still on here everyday. :rolleyes1

wdwdreamin said:
We got back on Oct 1, too. Little late in posting this since I have been so busy playing catch-up and working on our digital pics. We won't be printing them all of course, but we actually shot over 700 pics and I have a lot of work ahead of me! Many of them were from the new Family Funday Parade, for which we served as Grand Marshalls on Sept 27.

Goto: http://www.allearsnet.com/tp/yomdmm.htm and scroll part way down to the pic that shows the firetruck--that's us in the truck (and me with my Tigger ears on!)

That is SO cool! Don't you just LOVE the crane in the background! I am off to photoshop a few cranes out of my pics!

~Donna
All Star Sports 9/25-9/30 2006

Before-
100_0213.jpg

After-
100_0213A.jpg

I'll be removing the crane from several photos too, but I was in a hurry to get that one up to AllEars. We tried to do our castle photos in the afternoon after the crane went down, but didn't have a choice with the parade! Glad it was up only part of the day. We got upgraded to LVC at the Polynesian and was disappointed when I got up the first morning and saw the crane out there!

We just got back Wednesday night late. The hardest part is unpacking and catching up after a trip.

The crane kept appearing and disappearing during our trip. They moved it back out of the way occasionally as we saw it tucked back in a corner a few times.

It was an eventful and mostly fun filled trip. We ended up adding an extra day to our already lengthy trip so we ended up with 21 days.

The free dining was interesting and while it was fun to not have to look at the right side of the menu, something I have NEVER done in my entire life, it was also very limiting time wise and wasteful with so much food being offered. Even with choosing fruit instead of dessert and such it was just plain too much. What with the heat, I cannot breathe in hot weather, I doubt that I would do Free Dining again and would certainly never be tempted to buy the Dining package.

All of our trips have been unique in one way or another and I am not sorry we did this though. Just another new experience.

When I catch my breath I will attempt some sort of trip report. I met so many wonderful people, DISERS and potential DISERS. I do not collect pins but do collect people and my memories of them.

We crossed off many things from our "To Do" list and came home with a few more added to try on our next trip. Is always thus.

Hugs to you all, Slightly Goofy

While I met many, many DISers this trip, well over a dozen or so, I was so disappointed that I did not seem to have met anyone from this thread. I even printed it out and took it with me and made sure to wear my very special shirt on the two nights that I knew last week of September friends were going to be there. I even walked around the Crystal Palace searching but it was too dark at the Sci Fi.

Maybe next trip??? :thumbsup2

Slightly Goofy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter