Last Week of Sept Gang! 119 DISers so far! Whew!

We leave EARLY tomorrow and will arrive at MCO by 11am! Yippee!

Leaving in just a few short hours. Driving straight thru should arrived mid day tomorrow. Can't wait for this much need vacation!! :banana:

See you all there! If you see triplets in matching shirts with a red stroller, that's us!

triplefigs said:
We leave EARLY tomorrow and will arrive at MCO by 11am! Yippee!

We do too. Maybe we will be on ME together!! I am so excited. Today is my birthday party: and tomorrow we will be at DW. Could life get any better??

Have a magical day everyone
Debbie

wirki said:
We do too. Maybe we will be on ME together!! I am so excited. Today is my birthday party: and tomorrow we will be at DW. Could life get any better??

Have a magical day everyone
Debbie
Happy Birthday wirki! :rolleyes1 <------ singing 'Happy Birthday' to you!

We're leaving no later then 5am in the morning. Will take about 14 hours to drive probably. Hopefully, not much longer with the kids :rotfl: BUT we're not checking into All Star Movies until Sunday we didn't want to waste a day at WDW by arriving so late ;)

Safe travels everyone! Can't wait to see all the Lime Green this week!

We're on a red-eye tonight! Leave our house at 9 p.m. and should get to MCO by 9:30 a.m.! Our friends who are there today just called and said the weather's beautiful and crowds low (well, at least until we all get there!). Wishing smooth travel to all!

To everyone leaving this weekend (and those I might have missed because they are already on their way or in the World), have a wonderful vacation and a magical week. :wizard: I hope to be seeing a lot of you. Don't eat all of the wonderful free dining foods before we get there Monday morning! :teeth:

If any of you are taking yur laptops.... :thumbsup2 Give us a warning (or sigh of relief) about the crowds! :thumbsup2 Were leaving Sunday morning early. Im itchin to see if it will be crowded.

We are on our way to the airport. A quick report from my cousin who is already there....LOW CROWDS. She said that Epcot was a little crowded, but that was it. No lines at MNSSHP.

Also there is a convention at CSR so if you are staying there expect to see alot of people.

:cheer2: See you in a few hours!! :cheer2:

Debbie

:cool1: :yay: Oh my goodness...its finally here! We leave in an hour. :drive: Car is packed, now its just getting the kids up...and then there's the other baby, my dh. ;)

So excited about staying at CR I could burst!!!! :bounce:

On our way in the car to the airport. Momimouse, maybe we're on the same flight this morning. I'lll see you at the CR!

On our way to airport too. :banana: :banana:

Just wanted to say see ya real soon!!

wirki said:
We are on our way to the airport. A quick report from my cousin who is already there....LOW CROWDS. She said that Epcot was a little crowded, but that was it. No lines at MNSSHP.

Also there is a convention at CSR so if you are staying there expect to see alot of people.

:cheer2: See you in a few hours!! :cheer2:

Debbie

Ahem....they need to leave.....lol ;) I am sure it'll be fine and I won;t really notice them. YAY!!! You are on your way----have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter