Last Week of Sept Gang! 119 DISers so far! Whew!

Leaving tommorrow in AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ditto that!
:dancer: :dancer: :dancer:
:dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

We are on our way to the airport. A quick report from my cousin who is already there....LOW CROWDS. She said that Epcot was a little crowded, but that was it. No lines at MNSSHP.

Thanks!!! Needed that! lets hope it STAYS that way!!!

Leaving tomorrow morning. Low crowds--best news ever!!! MNSSHP is only on the weekends isn't it??

Sorry I just found this thread - Hope it isn't too late. Can I be # 120? :banana: :banana: :banana:

DH,3DS, and I will be at the CR from 9/26 to Oct 2nd. Can't wait! We will be the orange tee-shirted pirate group at MNSSHP on the 29th.

Have a great trip everybody! Hope I bump into some Dis'ers :thumbsup2 :bounce: :bounce:

Only two more days. We leave early Tuesday morning. I've managed to pull off the secret and my kids don't know we're going. I am going to tell them when we get to the airport. They think we're taking their Grammy to the airport to go on a trip with her friend.

I haven't figured out how to exactly tell them. Any ideas?

5DisneyNuts said:
Sorry I just found this thread - Hope it isn't too late. Can I be # 120? :banana: :banana: :banana:

DH,3DS, and I will be at the CR from 9/26 to Oct 2nd. Can't wait! We will be the orange tee-shirted pirate group at MNSSHP on the 29th.

Have a great trip everybody! Hope I bump into some Dis'ers :thumbsup2 :bounce: :bounce:

We are leaving tomorrow, Yeah! :thumbsup2 9/25 in the morning, we will be at MNSSHP ON 9/29, when I say we I mean me (the mom) and seven year old son. He will be dressed as a cowboy. I will just be dressed dorky, orange disney logo shirt, pumpkin earrings, orange socks with crocs, and glow sticks! :rotfl2: Ha! See Ya!

~Donna

kimmikayb said:
Only two more days. We leave early Tuesday morning. I've managed to pull off the secret and my kids don't know we're going. I am going to tell them when we get to the airport. They think we're taking their Grammy to the airport to go on a trip with her friend.

I haven't figured out how to exactly tell them. Any ideas?

We did this a few years ago with my girls. They thought we were bring DH to airport for a business trip. We asked them where they would like to go if they got to go anywhere! Of course they said our favorite place WDW. SO we said ok your suitcases are packed and in the back of the van, Daddy's not really going on a trip to Cleveland, we're going to WDW. They were stunned! It was great!

I met momimouse27 at MGM today in line for Kim Possible! If you go to my live thread, I have a link for pictures. There is one of us together. Her family was so nice. Anna, I have the picture of Lindsay with Kim Possible. PM me your email address and I'll send them to you.

She is on the 11th floor here at the CR, and we're on the 12th. Pretty funny!

dmthoma76 said:
We are leaving tomorrow, Yeah! :thumbsup2 9/25 in the morning, we will be at MNSSHP ON 9/29, when I say we I mean me (the mom) and seven year old son. He will be dressed as a cowboy. I will just be dressed dorky, orange disney logo shirt, pumpkin earrings, orange socks with crocs, and glow sticks! :rotfl2: Ha! See Ya!

~Donna

Have a great trip down! Hope to see you at the party :cheer2: BTW, you don't sound like you will be dorky! Sounds perfect! Where else can we wear fun stuff like that ?:thumbsup2

Yep. we got back today also. I must say that although I am always sad to leave the world, it is a relief to send the grandsons back to their parents. They were quite a handful for a week. Whew! I LOVED the dining plan. We spent (and didn't have to pay for) over $1,000 for 2 adults and 2 kids for the 6 nights. LOVED IT!

We are back, also. Got in late Thursday. Received an upgrade to concierge at the YC so it was a great trip. Especially when I came back to over 250 emails .....whew ....but it was worth every minute. I'm back at it tomorrow (Monday) working with my clients ... they have been anxiously awaiting my return. That said, I'm ready to go back and it has only been three days ......

We're back! It was awesome (of course!). I have one day of my trip report done on the trip report board and hope to get another couple days done in the morning. One of our most magical moments is captured in the photo in my sig...Caroline got to ride the teacups with Alice, which totally made her trip!

We are back! Had a blast! The MNSSHP was fantastic and sold out BTW. I was glad I already had my tickets. My son had a wonderful magical time and can't wait to go again!

I am ready to start planning my next September trip!

~Donna :cool1:

We got back Sat. I did a live report (link in my signature). We had a magical trip. We were in the AK parade and rode on the jeep with Mickey Mouse, kids were picked for the Festival of the Lion King show, rode the front of the monorail, got to be jr. conductors on the train to Rafiki's planet watch. It was AWESOME. Still have to upload the last 3 days pictures. And we're going back next Christmas!

triplefigs said:
We got back Sat. I did a live report (link in my signature). We had a magical trip. We were in the AK parade and rode on the jeep with Mickey Mouse, kids were picked for the Festival of the Lion King show, rode the front of the monorail, got to be jr. conductors on the train to Rafiki's planet watch. It was AWESOME. Still have to upload the last 3 days pictures. And we're going back next Christmas!

I saw you guys..........you were ahead of us in line at MGM with Sorcerer Mickey on Sunday ( our first day there ). I recognized your kids from pics I'd seen here :rotfl:

Our kids got to ride up front on the monorail on Friday from Epcot to MK before we left. And my dd was picked to be the princess of the ride in Mexico in Epcot and we had beautiful window decorations and towel "animals" every night when we returned to our room! :banana:

We got back Saturday and I swear I've been asleep 1/2 the time since then! We loved our stay at CR. Never ran into the triplefigs family, but thought of you every night, asleep high above our South Garden Wing room! We had a lovely view looking north towards the pool and Bay Lake. Only had one Dis sighting, on our last day in front of CoP in Tomorrowland. Maybe we'll find more of you next time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter