Late Oct/ Early Nov?

Moon Child

On a Permanent Vacation
Hi there, looking to travel to Hawaii in October. Would do Maui and also hit Aulani. The dates I'm looking at are early Nov for
Aulani. Is this a good time to go, crowd and weather wise? I read Dec and Jan can be very rainy
But I'd love some feedback as to what your thoughts are on this time of year
Thanks in advance !!

We've been to Aulani twice the first week for November and once the third week. All three had absolutely amazing weather. It was in the low 80s the whole time and we had very little rain. We went in 2012, 2015, and 2018 and all three times we felt crowds were relatively low. We are a kid-less couple and found the lounge chairs away from the more sought after family areas were deserted most of the time.

I would have bought points at Aulani and traveled there every year at that time if the flight from Chicago wasn't so long.

We've been to Aulani twice the first week for November and once the third week. All three had absolutely amazing weather. It was in the low 80s the whole time and we had very little rain. We went in 2012, 2015, and 2018 and all three times we felt crowds were relatively low. We are a kid-less couple and found the lounge chairs away from the more sought after family areas were deserted most of the time.

I would have bought points at Aulani and traveled there every year at that time if the flight from Chicago wasn't so long.
Thank You !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter