Le Cellier and BeaverTails....DIS! True "Epcot" Story

Dang, y'all.... (Channeling Britney) was I the only one that shivered when I saw those photos? Mercy!

I just had to look this up!
-22 ºC = -7.6 ºF
34 ºF = 1.11111 ºC

And this is my temp in Savannah:
When I woke up
29 ºF = -1.66666 ºC
Now
37 ºF = 2.77777 ºC

I just had to look this up!
-22 ºC = -7.6 ºF
34 ºF = 1.11111 ºC

And this is my temp in Savannah:
When I woke up
29 ºF = -1.66666 ºC
Now
37 ºF = 2.77777 ºC

:laughing: I looked it up too. Had to pull out a sweater this morning because we are right around the same temp. While our weather is very tolerable right now when my head is exploding from the heat from June - Sept. I'll be wishing I was in Canada. ;)

A la Pete....here is the morning temperature update

-32 degree Celsius = -25.6 degree Fahrenheit.....but it's sunny:lmao:

Even the dog does not want to go outside this morning. He was back at the door in seconds.

A la Pete....here is the morning temperature update

-32 degree Celsius = -25.6 degree Fahrenheit.....but it's sunny:lmao:

Even the dog does not want to go outside this morning. He was back at the door in seconds.

:eek: Holy moly!!! I honestly can't even imagine that! Wow!! But I bet that snow (at least the snow you didn't have to shovel) looks pretty. ;)

:eek: Holy moly!!! I honestly can't even imagine that! Wow!! But I bet that snow (at least the snow you didn't have to shovel) looks pretty. ;)

The snow looked pretty in October, November and December (the three feet that came while I was in WDW was really pretty).....not so much now. :sick:

We started today at -22 C this morning but are now experiencing a heat wave of -5C. :beach: We can't get too excited because it is only warming up so that it can snow. Monday they are calling for 16F and rain. That is close to shorts weather.:lmao: :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter