Les Chefs de France lunch

AMonir

Mouseketeer
THE SCENE: I'm part-French, so I of course appreciated how Chefs de France is a total replica of Parisian bistros! I loved that. It wasn't the most unique and exciting decor of a restaurant, but it was certainly authentic and nice to look at. B+

THE FOOD: Totally delicious! I started with the onion soup, sooooo yummy!! Then I had the Quiche Lorraine, which was also delicious!! I wasn't planning to order dessert, but the wait staff surprised me with a free birthday cake - so cool! It was delicious, of course! A

THE SERVICE: Fabulous! Our waiter was soo nice, and the wait staff surprised me by singing "Happy Birthday" in French and giving me a free dessert. That was a really special moment! A+

This wasn't one of my Top Faves, and there are too many amazing-sounding restaurants in Epcot that I haven't yet tried for me to go back here anytime soon, but I would highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys French food and ambience.

Enjoyed reading your review ~ Thanx for sharing.

Thanks for the review, I could definitely go for a bowl of French onion soup right now! ::MinnieMo

Thanks for the review :) We had dinner for the first time there last Nov and I have to agree with what you said. We really liked it.

Terri

:dogdance:

Thanks for the review! I can't wait to try it, only a few more weeks! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter