Lets re-work Hollywood Studios!

Having so many of the aforementioned themes to work with and their accompanying rides, restaurants, meet & greets, stores, mark my words, Disney will stick us with a Marvel themed area of the park filled with superheroes. :headache:

It is my remotest hope that they will at the least invest and enlarge the Pixar theme of the back area of the park. :confused3

It is my remotest hope that they will bring animation back to the studios or at least provide a comprehensive display of Disney history via costuming and props. At the very very least make Stitch an icon of this park since it's his birthplace. :laughing:

Wishes. :grouphug:

I am not much of a Star Wars fan, I think the Star Wars weekends are really plenty for that matter lol, but I do realize there are a lot of fans....I think that the Pixar part should be expanded on... Other than that I love that park, the last time we went my 2 youngest, which were 16 and 17 only liked HS...They dealt with the other ones but they would break away from the group and go to HS everyday...:woohoo:

First of all, @eticketride, thanks for plugging my blog! :thumbsup2

Second, I get the sense that Disney is well aware of the messy state DHS is in. I think they're on the right track with Pixar Place and the Star Tours refurb. Disney, Disney Parks in particular, have an awful lot tied up in the Fantasyland expansion, the new cruise ships, the Hong Kong Disney expansion, the California Adventure overhaul, and the (billion dollar!) NextGen interactive technology investment. My personal opinion (and this is just my own thoughts, I have nothing official to back this up) is that they just can't afford to re-do the whole park properly, at once anyway. Instead, they'll more likely change it in installments.

What really grinds my gears about the park (and apparently many other people, too) is that it holds SO much obvious potential. With just a little bit of tweaking, it could be really awesome.

...and while we're on the subject, does anyone else miss the days before the giant sorcerer's hat? I REALLY hate that thing, I think it's completely out of place. Am I alone here?

It just doesn't seem like Disney really knows what theme they want for HS

Well, the sad thing is, they did have a theme back in the early days back when it was a working studio: A peek behind the scenes at Disney Studios. There were movie-based rides and shows, but they weren't nearly as big a "selling point" as getting to see the animators at work. Since the nominal Studio part shut down, the park is left with no story to tell. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter