Let's track the EB PC cruise here

Yep it was very hard and way to hot with out any shade. I can totally agree with you Paula, after that we can do anything!!! Elizabeth was awesome. I know there were times when she was in so much pain but we had to keep hiking or I think we all would still be sitting there burnt to a crisp. It was a bit of tough love so that she would continue to hike and she was certainly a trooper.

You know it was tough love, that you showed her. She should be very proud of her accomplishment:cool1: I hope she is using her key chain and that it reminds her of the toughness and the fun of that day. It was all about survival:goodvibes

We see this kind of weather every Spring/Summer here in Oklahoma. But they never cease to amaze me.

just found this site lol i usally just go to read the normal one and the ss member cuise now i added 1 more yikessssss :rotfl2:

do you miss all those great stories we had for y'all each day :lmao:

well have a magical day

p.s. i am in the quest of finding the bottle Magicale it was great stuff :surfweb:

diana

You know it was tough love, that you showed her. She should be very proud of her accomplishment:cool1: I hope she is using her key chain and that it reminds her of the toughness and the fun of that day. It was all about survival:goodvibes

Yep she does have the keychain on her car keys

just found this site lol i usally just go to read the normal one and the ss member cuise now i added 1 more yikessssss :rotfl2:

do you miss all those great stories we had for y'all each day :lmao:

well have a magical day

p.s. i am in the quest of finding the bottle Magicale it was great stuff :surfweb:

diana

As a matter of fact, I do miss the dinner conversation. Kevin and I just kinda sit in silence at home.

Deb

As a matter of fact, I do miss the dinner conversation. Kevin and I just kinda sit in silence at home.

Deb

yea well we could write a book :lmao: of ur and our stories but than what happend on the SHIP stays on the SHIP lol

i am glad to hear from you hope you all are enjoying this great day tom is working on a project for work i am am just here :rotfl:

you will not sit in silence no more after we get back from dcl wonder cruise i am sure i will let you know how it was got to get y'all to take a short cruise on the wonder :cool1:

ok laters take care :grouphug:

tom and diana

I guess it's not surprising when you consider some of the adult behavior. When Tony was at the pirate party, he was standing up on a platform with several other people. There literally wasn't room for another body, yet a guy came up and literally PUSHED a woman out of the way! Actually put his hands on her! He told her that she had to give him her place because he was videotaping. Her husband saw what happened and hustled over. Words were exchanged, and security actually had to be called. At first the guy was playing the poor, wronged soul and the security person who came told the woman she should have given him her place! But the bystanders all stuck up for her and said what really happened. He was removed from the area, and a guard stayed behind to make sure he didn't return.

Just to let you know which you probably do.. Your Tony was a knight in shining armour that night... My BF was the the woman that man pushed.. I was standing in front of you Tony with my DH when all this happened..

thanks that it wonderful.. great pictures.. and a different perspective than the one i have.. thanks for doing this..

Sorry if there are any duplicates in here (16-17 photos):
GatunStorm.zip

Thanks so much for posting these. The storm was incredible. I was in a nice spot beside the Cove Cafe watching it. The rain just poured down - visibility was nil at times. Fun times but we sure got delayed going thru the last set of locks.

Jeesh

I bring a couple of balls to the pool & look what happens!

How's it goin Mike?

The Best part of the whole bad @$$ pool experience were Mikes Sonic Cannonballs from the rail!

The crew didnt care because they knew the magic would be in drydock after the cruise & they could fix the pool then:lmao: :rotfl: :laughing:

Robert

:beach: Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, That’s all I have to say! Well maybe more. This being my wife and 2 of my 5 kid’s fourth cruise is by far the best cruise we have ever experienced. Yes, 15 nights on a cruise ship with 2500 strangers could not have been any better. Meet people from all over the country and the world for that matter and had a great time at the adult pool. Yes, I was one of the Pool Gang as we began to be known as! Nick name (Big Mike) 6'2 345lb at 48 years young, just wanted to bring a little fun to the Quiet Cove and that is what I did. I am sorry for the 3 or 4 people that got all twisted out of shape about the belly flops and jack knives or the ball that we threw around, but if I had to do it again, I would. So for all the great people my wife and I met, thank you for the fun and the friendships we made. We have all your e-mails, so I look forward to our next cruise in the future so we can raise a little more ------ fun! Big Mike
Hey, this is Carrie, Sharon looked great in a thong. I have stretch marks on my belly, there were probably people who didn't like that either. I consider them my battle scars. If I could where a thong then I would have. Melissa and Sharon, you go girls!!!!!!!
:cool1: :banana: :worship: :dance3:

forever!!!!!! Here are some pictures from our point of view. We must have been in the same position for over an hour. No movement.That poor guy was all alone on the bridge this time. I guess the officers didn't need to be goodvibes

DSC01972.jpg

The Captain and another fellow was on the other side, Arlene. I've got photos but don't know how to put them into photobucket. His slicker had Captain written across it.

Hi Paula, you guys are great. Thanks again for setting up the catamaran. Say hello to Alan and Adam. pirate:

Hey Jack, it's Patrice. I was reading the forums of the PC cruise and saw Nastassja and Nicolette! Peter out did himself with the costumes! Gotta hear all about your awesome trip. Let us know where you're headed next summer. Hopefull we'll catch up with all of you! My girls would love it! Have to see all the pics of Peter's costumes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter