Lilo and Stitch Breakfast?

barbaraann

Chicago Gal
Looking for feedback from anyone who might have gone to the new Lilo and Stitch Breakfast at Paradise Pier Hotel. Any info that you can pass along will be appreciated.

Hello! I justed called 714 781 DINE to make PS for this breakfast because my DS will be celebrating his birthday there. Here's the info: Inside the Paradise Pier Hotel, $21.99 adults, $11.99 for kids ages 3-11. All you can eat breakfast buffet. You'll get to see Lilo & Stitch and three other "mystery" characters. Hope this helps! My DS LOVES Stitch and at first we weren't going to do anything for this upcoming birthday (we are saving for our upcoming Disney Cruise in December) but then I saw this thread and couldn't resist learning more about it. Then I asked myself....how can i NOT celebrate a beautiful little boy who's been the absolute love of my life??

I will be doing this breakfast pretty soon so if there's anything that anyone want me to be aware of in order to help you plan, I'd be happy to! Just let me know what you might want to know. I'm very excited.....my DS do not know about this! It's a surprise!

The 3-11 age was confirmed by Disney Dinning? I have read so many different ages for "child" that I am just confussed.

I want to do this for my DD when we go in July. But she eats next to nothing and it won't be worth the price of pay adult price for her since she will be 12.

I'm normally on the WDW boards since we are getting married :bride: :groom: out there in October but we are taking a day trip to DL this coming Wed. I just booked PS's for the Lilo and Stitch breakfast. It's just my FDH and myself and we are HUGE L&S fans. I was hoping that they would make a Character breakfast for them soon! So we are REALLY excited. I'm hoping to get some great reviews before we leave!! So here's a little BUMP to the thread!!

Shonnel :earsgirl:

Hi, all. My family of 11 just ate there on Sat. I called about 30 days out and had no problems getting a PS. It was Spring Break, and I really appreciated that this restaurant was not crowded at all. I had read elsewhere that the food wasn't the greatest, but I thought it was okay. There were a lot of Mexican-type breakfast dishes and also some weird CA egg dish (egg whites and onions?!). Otherwise, it it your standard breakfast buffet. It wasn't a large one but adequate (omelettes, french toast, pancakes, waffles, fruit, pastries, bacon, sausage, potatoes). The characters were Lilo and STitch, Minnie, and Pluto. When we first arrived, we had about a 15 minute wait. Initially, I wasn't impressed by the character interaction. Stitch was probably staying in character - constant movement does not make for good picture-taking experiences. The characters circulated and stayed for an adequate amount of time during the first 45 minutes or so. By about 11:15, the restaurant was fairly empty and the characters spent a lot more time with us. There were more opportunities for the kids to do things after 11 - the characters did a lot of dancing as well as a few games with them.

That's all I can think of at the moment! Sorry for the rambling - I'm still recovering from the flight home. :duck:

Thanks for the review - we're looking forward to this breakfast when we're there in June!

It was good. :sunny: The Characters were great and there were different little backdrops placed around the room you could take the characters to and have a picture with. Stitch was really in character and was alot of fun. We had Daisy, Minnie, Pluto, Lilo and Stitch. I'll post pictures in the next few days. AND yes the parks are PACKED!! Not too bad once 9pm hit but Indiana Jones still had an hour wait :hourglass at 11pm!!

Shonnel :earsgirl:

Are the omlettes made to order or already made and with the other breakfast stuff? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter