Limos For Large Groups

DOCTORRICK

Mouseketeer
doing universal and the disney cruise with my family and my brothers large family, total of 15 people!

Anyone have any experience with limo companies who do large groups? I know some have "limo buses". The prices seem to vary very widely.

Thanks!

I can tell you that when it comes to the Orlando area and Port Canaveral (anything outside of disneyworld) we have always used Absolute Limo They are extremely professional and always there. I would not put them in the Tiffany Town Car category. I have been very pleased with their services on Disney and Carnival Cruises out of MCO and into the Port. You can certainly give them a try. If they can not help you they will recommend someone who can.
It is - www.absolutelimo.com.
Again they are not your typical Disney area company. They do not do mass pickups up at airport, but they should be able to help you. They are not a discount company, but they will wrok with you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter