Lines at Splash Mountain?

DisneyMama811

🇨🇦 Disney Dreamin'
with a firm closing date announced I'm wondering what the line ups are like at Splash Mountain these days? is everyone clamouring to get on? I know when the Jungle Cruise movie came out it caused the lines for that attraction to swell and I read an article that said on the day the new Avatar movie opened last week at one point the FoP line was a 4hr wait!! so I'm preparing myself for a loooong wait. we are visiting during the days leading up to closing (MK on 1/17 and 1/23) I'm going to be very disappointed if we don't manage to get on as it will be my last chance and the kids first and only chance to ride

I read an article that said on the day the new Avatar movie opened last week at one point the FoP line was a 4hr wait!
"On the day the new Avatar movie opened" and Christmas collided, of course there was an insane wait for FoP last week! There were insane waits for pretty much everything last week, it's about the busiest week of the year...

We rode it twice on Dec 30th. First time at 10am in standby line and took about 20 minutes. Second time was 10pm with LL but the standby was not bad (I want to say 30-45min).

We are going to MK again tonight with no G+. We have 4 rides on our must-do list tonight: HM because it’s the only ride we didn’t have time to do on the 30th, Space (DH’s favourite at MK), BTMR (my favourite ride at WDW) and Splash one last time (DD13’s favourite). I’ll post how long we waited. Hopefully not too long!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter