Lisa & Pete's DCL PJ & Trip Report - WEDDING VIDEO POSTED!!!

They have a Vow Renewal Package for $175..it included

it came with 20 5x7's and 5 8x10's plus the photographer for an hour..he took about 200 shots..we did do some bartering for our Lifestyle shots..but I understand that isn't the norm..it depends on the manager in Shutters at the time of the cruise

Lisa...Great TR and PJ!!! Pete seems like an amazing guy! Tim(DF) is an amazing one also! Tim and I are having a DCL wedding in April and you were a big help for us! Everything looked so amazing...We can't wait!

I do have one question about your MK photo shoot...How did you go about booking that, and what is the cost, what times were available? Sorry so many questions, and if they are too nosey I understand! Thanks in advance!

YAY! Another DCL Bride. You can call Dara Blonde at 407-827-1577 and she can schedule it for you. It cost $1000 for th 5x7 package and 1250 for the 8x10 package. YOu can add a second park for $300. The times they do the pictures are 5am and 6am. EARLY! But sooo worth it.

2:50am.....Beep Beep Beep....Ring Ring Ring. I am wide awake! The alarm is going off and the wake up call is ringing in. I am awake and it is not even 3am. YAWN!

I get up and jump in the tub. I took a nice baththen a shower to wash my hair. When I got out of the bath I woke Pete up. It was about 3:30 am. He didn't want to get up so I told him that he can go back to sleep for a while. I started blow drying my hair. I had lent my curling iron to Crystal on the cruise and I didn't have it...Damn it. So I wasn't going to be able to put my hair up in rollers, I need the curling iron to finish it off. Plus I was super tired. It was the 10th day of our trip and we had enjoyed a long vacation so far. We were beat! It takes me 45 minutes to blow dry my hair, then I started in on my makeup. I wanted it to look really good, but it ended up only looking like my normal makeup. I was too tired to care.
Today was the day of our Magic Kingdom & Epcot Photo shoots. These pictures should have been taken 3 days ago, 3 parks ago, but do to rescheduling of the castle show practices we had to be rescheduled. We did get a nice upgrade because of it.

Pete woke up and finished his ironing and then he helped me into my dress! Ahhh I love my dress. It is so pretty. I feel like a princess when ever I wear it. We were all ready when Amy called to tell us she was in the lobby. The time is now 4:45am!!!!

We headed to the Lobby when Pete realized we forgot our Mickey Ears. I so wanted a picture of us looking at the Castle with out ears on so Pete ran back to the room. I slowly made my way to the lobby. Everyone I passed congratulated me. EKKK! I had my flowers with me.

It was like a wedding day all over. When I got to the lobby I gave Amy a stack of pictures that I loved, styles I wanted recreated. I knew right away that she was going to be great to work with. I was upset we forgot our Point and Shoot. I have no backstage pictures. I will have to keep my mental pictures in my mind forever!

We set up the Magic Kingdom and Epcot Photo shoots through Disney Fairytale Weddings. You have to have a Disney Wedding to be illagable for the shoot. It is a once in a lifetime experience.

They drove us into the Magic Kingdom through a backstage entrance. We drove in over near Space Mountain and drove up to the Carousel, near the castle. It was AMAZING to be inside the park all alone, so very early. The first look of the castle made me tear up. Pete warned me not to cry or I would mess up my make up. The park was a buzz of activity. There were people painting the outside of TinkerBell's shop and the fountain. That is why we don't have any Cinderella's fountainpictures. There were people cutting the grass, in the dark with push mowers that had big headlights attached to the front! It was so awesome to see....I walked around in amazement! I cry every time I see the castle and to be there, all alone like it was my castle....It was just over the top!

We first took pictures near the Partners Statue.

3046009109_ea2dda154b.jpg

I didn't want alot from this angle so we just got a few, then we moved to the ramps. I love the ramp pictures.

3046844080_64305b15b1.jpg

Amy set up the light and took some awesome pictures. Then we moved to the archway. I didn't get the arch picture I wanted but i got a few good ones.

3046642834_be6daaea91.jpg

We also took pictures right in front of the Castle....These are my favorites! They turned out so good!

3046009233_f2673f212e.jpg

After that we headed into the castle. EKKK! We took a few pictures in the Lobby of Cinderella's Royal Table.

3046844278_7509a0c47f.jpg

Then we took some in front of the Christmas Tree they had set up, we used these for our Christmas card.

Then we went into a secret door into the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique....Where little girls can have makeovers and turn into real life princesses. I didn't want a whole lot of pictures inside. I wanted picture of MY Castle!

3045809487_2afdeb2eb2.jpg

3045809563_d32348395c.jpg

3046009437_9a8994fc3e.jpg

We headed outside and went up into the Balcony in the back of the Castle and got pictures taken overlooking Fantasy Land.

3045809593_84acf69f09.jpg

Amy was very good about not taking pictures up our nose. I have saw many Balcony shots where it looks like the photographer was right under the couple. Amy had to get the workers to move thier lights and stuff, I was so afraid I was going to drop my bouquet during these pictures. I held on to it for every shot.

We got back into the van and drove to the bridge by Frontier Land. I wanted Main Street shots, but the Christmas decorations were all up. We were married in the beginning of November, not December. I didn't want Christmas decorations all in my Wedding pictures. We got to the bridge, the pictures I really wanted! This is my favorite Castle viewing location. I love pictures taken here. I take Castle pictures every time fromt his very space!

3046009487_5da2ba1c4f.jpg

3046643134_5603220102.jpg

Amy was great she took the pictures with the Castle, then she took the pictures of us looking at the Castle with out Mickey Ears.

3046643162_4bd29ac14b.jpg

Then Amy climbed up on a stool, borrowed from the snack shop right there, Sleepy Hallow. She got one of my favorite pictures of all time. LOVE IT.

3045809741_0cbebeee15.jpg

Then we loaded back into the van and traveled to the area near Splash Mountain. The sun was coming up and we got great pictures of us watching it from the bridge over near Splash Mountain.

3045809777_497c57e564.jpg

Once again we jumped back into the van. We talked about other photo shoots and we drove out of the park through the entrance where the parade floats enter. We drove to Epcot using back roads. I told her about the countries I wanted to visit, but really I had the pictures I came for. I wanted BED!

We entered into the World Showcase through a back gate near Morocco. We went to France first. I liked a few of the outside pictures, but not the inside ones. We took lots of french pictures!

3108792741_2ae2c55cbd.jpg

After France I had told Amy that I needed pictures in Italy but another Disney Bride was having her wedding there in like an hour. So we hurried up and got to Italy. I didn't get to see Linda, but I saw her husband and family there. We hurried through Italy and I didn't get all the shots I wanted.

3108788731_de59574e53.jpg

Germany is right next to Italy so we went there and took a few pictures. Pete's parents are German, like Grandparents right from Germany German, so I knew they would love these pictures.

3109619836_09cfdaa237.jpg

We went to Morocco last, I wanted to do Japan also, but we were so tired.

3108791347_f5d92f2b6d.jpg

We took some pictures around Morocco and then a few with the Epcot Ball, and then we headed back to our hotel.

3108791479_151c9cbd31.jpg

Why was out room so far away from the front desk....I drug myself to the room and got SOOO many congratulations along the way. Soon as I got into the room Pete helped me strip! All of that Wedding gear is heavy after hours and hours. It was 8:30am when we got home. Looking back onit we should have went to MGM, but instead we crawled into bed and went to sleep. We slept through our 12pm dinging reservations and our 1pm dining reservations. I made two in case we were tired! LOL

We woke up around 1pm and headed to the Mara to get burgers for lunch. After lunch we went swimming in the pool and then for a soak in the hot tub. It was great. When I was done my soak I fell asleep by the hot tub. Pete woke me up and I went up to the room and slept for another hour. Boy waking up before 3am can tire you out!

I woke up from my nap and showered and we headed to Downtown Disney.

We played in the fountain, not getting really wet!

3217207114_76623deb2c.jpg

Then we hit up the Christmas show and boy did we shop! We got great things, ornaments, a Tree Skirt and some gifts.

3216361129_e82e10b1c3.jpg

We went into Once Upon a Toy and filled another Box of Mister Potato Head parts for Alyssa. We also got a Magical Moments Certificate.

3216365559_4f7105087b.jpg

We used some snack credits in Goofy's Candy shop before heading back to the Animal Kingdom Lodge.

3217218252_a37fd6daef.jpg

3216362827_0931049ff8.jpg

We had dinner reservations for Jiko at 8:30pm. We were seated next to a great couple. We talked to them through our whole meal. The staff brought us a congratulations card signed by all of the staff in their native language. They were all from different parts of Africa! How Awesome! It is something I will keep forever.

3217224050_facb3e44e7.jpg

The Pistachio Creme Brulee was to die for! YUM!

After desert we headed back to bed. I was still so tired. Our vacation as winding down and so was I. It was nice to crawl into bed. I was asleep before Pete was done showering! He went to the Mara for a drink then he hit the sack too! What an exciting day!!!!

DAY ELEVEN is HERE!!

Lisa, those pictures are gorgeous!!! :lovestruc Love them!!

Hi Lisa!
I just received an email from the Passporter website saying that I had a new PM. They were letting me know they had a new E-Book about Disney weddings. I immediately went to the site and downloaded it. I went to the cruise section first (you know how it is being a DCL bride) and I recoganized 2 people in one of the photos----- you and your hubby! Congrats on making the book!!!

Lisa your pictures are amazing! I am sitting at work trying to stay awake and reading about you sleeping in the hot tub made me want to crawl up under my desk and sleep! :laughing:

Lisa- Your MK pictures came out beautiful!

Lisa, those pictures are gorgeous!!! :lovestruc Love them!!

Lisa I absolutely LOVE your MK pictures !! They look sooo amazing!

Lisa, your MK and Epcot pictures were AWESOME!!! Just Gorgeous!!!!

Those pictures are gorgeous! They are definetly worth getting out of bed early for!!!

Thank you guys so much! They are the best pictures I have of myself....they are my favorites....I love them so very much!

Hi Lisa!
I just received an email from the Passporter website saying that I had a new PM. They were letting me know they had a new E-Book about Disney weddings. I immediately went to the site and downloaded it. I went to the cruise section first (you know how it is being a DCL bride) and I recoganized 2 people in one of the photos----- you and your hubby! Congrats on making the book!!!

Yup that is us.....There is also a picture of our cake and of some treats in our room. Oh and a picture of my inlaws sitting waiting for the wedding to start! I was so excited Carrie asked me to be part of her book!

Lisa your pictures are amazing! I am sitting at work trying to stay awake and reading about you sleeping in the hot tub made me want to crawl up under my desk and sleep! :laughing:

LOL....It was a great nap!

Today was our last day at Walt Disney World. It was a long good vacation and I was sad that it was almost over. Tonight we had tickets to the Christmas Party so we were taking it easy today. We slept in then headed to Boma for a great Breakfast.

3272837817_6bba4b3500.jpg

Everything was so good. The juice is to die for!

3273658646_876e9f90d9.jpg

We went back to our room and took showers and maybe a nap. We were still tired from the day before! On the way to the bus we took a few more hotel pictures.

3273661780_bfdcc46c1c.jpg

3273664136_ae17b818b7.jpg

We got a bus to the Magic Kingdom around 3pm.

3273664808_4a6651ac9a.jpg

I love everything about the Magic Kingdom. It is my very favorite place on earth.

3272846281_4c23e43109.jpg

We did alot of shopping up and down Main Street. It was so relaxing to meander in and out of the shops. We shipped alot of items home instead of worrying about stuffing them into our already over packed luggage!

I love this picture so much!

3273670152_68eed05a94.jpg

We had reservations for Tony's Town Square again. Pete can not get enough Calamari. Our reservations were for 4:30 or 5pm. Right when Tony's opened. When we were waiting for them to call our name we did a little pin trading. I love these Pins so much! When we were trading with the guy at the front counter he told Pete he had a phone call for him.

3273676908_d71dca497d.jpg

When Pete got on the Phone it was Mickey and Minnie congratulating him on getting married! So cute. I got to listen next.

We had a wonderful dinner and everyone congrtulated us with a napkin twirl! Our table was all decorated here too! I don't know what I am going to do with out all the special touches when we go in October/November!

3273681620_7dd4c4412e.jpg

3272863593_e74b54a6d1.jpg

After dinner it was almost time for the party to start so we got our party bracelets and posed for pictures in front of the castle.

3272783679_2da2cf88ea.jpg

3272788383_7a0211b565.jpg

The first showing of Twas the Night before Christmas was at 7pm. We got to the theatre around 6 to get good seats. It was already half full! The show was really cute! I enjoyed it so much. I called Miss Joyce (my Step Mom) to thank her for buying us the tickets to the party as a shower gift. I loved how empty the park was.

3272871577_a08c46a152.jpg

3272873457_b62bb1b5ba.jpg

We went and rode Pirates of the Caribbean. We got a boat all to ourselves. It was our "Honeymoon Cruise".

3273725306_2ea73d411a.jpg

We walked around and enjoyed being in the park with each other. It was so peaceful and a great way to end a great trip!

We headed to the Tommorrowland Noodle Station and got a great seat right near the railing. I had pictures to take! The fireworks was amazing. Not as good as Wishes, but they were outstanding!

3273766076_1ee2a0697f.jpg

3272943097_74707a5a61.jpg

3273768494_ca2df6be6e.jpg

After the fireworks we went in a few more stores and walked around some more before grabbing a few hotdogs at Casey's.

We sat and watched some ducks play as we ate and talked about how unforgetable our vacation had been!

We headed to main street to get a spot for the 2nd parade. It was cute, but I think I like the electrical parade better in the dark. I think this would have been a great afternoon parade though.

3273776374_55676724d5.jpg

We had a few snack credits left so we went to the Candy store to get a few things to take home with us. Pete tried on a grooms top hat that didn't come close to fitting his big head! LOL

3272954705_766fa17902.jpg

Then we went to the Bakery and Pete got the biggest Ice Cream Sandwich ever! I got a Tea. We sat in the bakery and ate and talked more. This was so relaxing.

3273778526_1fdcd1f96c.jpg

We took a few more photopass pictures with the castle.

3272817011_3076765fa7.jpg

Then got seats for the Castle show! This was a great show.

3272968045_d6a80316a0.jpg

By now it was close to midnight, so I set up the tripod and took some great Castle pictures before we headed out of the park for the last time for about a year!

3273804902_9f487cec82.jpg

Don't worry you will see us real soon!!!!

3273000155_6f1909b888.jpg

You can see all of DAY ELEVEN's Pictures HERE!

DAY TWELVE HERE!!!

YAY! I was so excited to see Day 11 up! But then sad to see it was the last day! =( I have loved your TR!!! I'm glad you had a great time at the Christmas Party! They are fun!!!

Lisa,

I was excited to see an update...:) Although sad now, that your trip is over....I hate that feeling when it is the last day and you know you won't get to go back for a while...

Lisa great pics & TR. What are you going to do with yourself now that it's all over :laughing: Shawn & I will miss reading. But you have inspired us for our DCL wedding. Thanks for all you help. :worship:

your MK pics are wonderful!! I love them!!

Did you enjoy the food at Tony's??

YAY! I was so excited to see Day 11 up! But then sad to see it was the last day! =( I have loved your TR!!! I'm glad you had a great time at the Christmas Party! They are fun!!!

Lisa,

I was excited to see an update...:) Although sad now, that your trip is over....I hate that feeling when it is the last day and you know you won't get to go back for a while...

Don't worry it isn't over yet....I still have my at home Reception! LOL

Lisa great pics & TR. What are you going to do with yourself now that it's all over :laughing: Shawn & I will miss reading. But you have inspired us for our DCL wedding. Thanks for all you help. :worship:

I have tons of things to do! I have the wedding video to edit and some photo books to make. I have tons to do! PLUS I will have tons of time to read your Trip Report!

your MK pics are wonderful!! I love them!!

Did you enjoy the food at Tony's??

Thank you! We did love Tony's so much we went twice in one Trip!

We woke up today super sad. We were leaving today! I let Pete sleep in and I started packing. I watched TV, had to get my last fill of Stacey and the countdown. I got everything packed and repacked. I showered and then woke Pete up. While he showered I sat on the balcony and just thought long and hard about the trip, about how super wonderful it was!

We took our luggage down to the front to check in for the airport. On bag was just at 50 pounds and I know there was an oversized one, but thankfully we didn't get charged.

We headed to Boma for our last breakfast! It was just as good as the day before. I didn't take any pictures this day. I just didn't feel like it. I was sad we were leaving.

We went to check in for the Magical Express around 12:30pm. Our bus wasn't coming until 1pm so I napped on the sofas in the lobby. LOL

When the Magical Express came we got on and sat in the front. Then these horrible ladies jumped on and were so nasty then they realized we were going to the airport and not the Magic Kingdom. I think it would have been so funny for them to show up at the airport. LOL

Once we got to the airport we headed for our gate and started waiting. We were 2.5 hours early. So we waited and waited.

We finally got on the plane and headed home. My Sister met us at the airport and she had decorated our car with Just Married wedding clings. We went home and dropped Pete and my niece off, we said hi to Pete's parents and then My Sister and I headed to the hospital. My Grandfather was having Open Heart Surgery the next day. We sat and talked to him, I gave him a Wedding Picture and I was so happy to go see him.

After the hospital I got home and climbed into my own bed and went fast asleep! I was so happy to be in my own bed!

The next day my Grandfather had his surgery and he is all well now!

AT HOME RECEPTION

Serves them right for being nasty buggers! Espesially in the happiest place on earth there is no reason for people like that!

So glad your grandfather is okay! Love you MK photos so much I am so jealous!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter