Lisa & Pete's DCL PJ & Trip Report - WEDDING VIDEO POSTED!!!

VIDEO HERE

My Wedding Video is done!!!!!!! I edited it for over 8 hours this weekend. I am happy with it. By no means it is professional, but the wedding was wonderful and I have watched this atleast 10 times. LOL

Shrink up your screen some because I couldn't upload it in full resolution, the file was too big!

Lisa, you did a fabulous job! Everything looked great! Congrats!

Beyond just being gorgeous, it was really nice to see a Castaway Cay wedding from start to finish! Thank you for posting, it really helps a lot for my own planning!

:goodvibes

Thanks.....I will try to get the Palo reception done soon!

It looks wonderful! I feel like I was there. Are you going to add some titles and credits to it? That would be cute.

I have added a slide show of the profesional Pictures and Credits, but Facebook only lets you upload 20 minutes so I have to make it fit!

I am so glad you girls like it!

Lisa that was wonderful! Thanks for sharing. You did an awesome job with it. It was like being at your wedding!

Hi Lisa!
I originally starting out just looking for more info on DCL weddings; there's tons for a WDW wedding but I haven't found much on the DCL ones (I was looking for more personal stories of them, not just how to book one) and I ran across your TR/PJ. Which i am so incredibly grateful, I spent allllll day reading it (I kid u not!) all the details made me feel like i was there!

But, your wedding is pretty close to exactly what I want, so i was wondering how much the total cost of the DCL wedding/WDW honeymoon was?
and one more, did you pay for the cost of your wedding parties cruise also? Me and my sister are having a debate about it but of course she's the maid of honor, so who wouldn't want a free cruise? LOL
If you don't want to answer money questions I completely understand!

Thanks so much!

Hey Foxy Lady! Glad my PJ could help! I wrote it and tried to fill it full of details so that it would help people. I too could not find much infor on the DCL weddings!

As for cost! Hmmmm.....Let me see what info I can find and I will send you a message.

Hey Foxy Lady! Glad my PJ could help! I wrote it and tried to fill it full of details so that it would help people. I too could not find much infor on the DCL weddings!

As for cost! Hmmmm.....Let me see what info I can find and I will send you a message.

Oh! I will look right now!

I was watching your video again, and had a couple of questions, I hope you don't mind! Were you able to customize the ceremony with vows, readings etc? Did you get a chance to meet with the minister prior to the ceremony?

Thanks so much! :goodvibes

I was not able to customize the ceremony at all. I didn't meet the miniter until I saw him when I was walking up the aisle. They boat him over and he gets there a few 20 minutes before I did! I think he did a great job though. We were his first wedding! I did request to has a man minister though. I didn't want to be married by a woman. I am not sure why, but I just didn't.

I was not able to customize the ceremony at all. I didn't meet the miniter until I saw him when I was walking up the aisle. They boat him over and he gets there a few 20 minutes before I did! I think he did a great job though. We were his first wedding! I did request to has a man minister though. I didn't want to be married by a woman. I am not sure why, but I just didn't.

Thanks for the info! :)

Thanks....I still have towork on the reception video...LOL

Lisa...WOW!!! I just finish reading your Planing Journals and Trip Reports: A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!
We'll be having a vow renewal (10 year anniversary) on the Dream in September 2011,& having never been on a Disney cruise (our 1st Disney cruise will be this summer) I'm trying to get as much information possible from you guys. Thank you so much for such detailed reports. Hope you won't mind me shooting you a PM here and there if I have any questions:)

LOVE your video!! It totally made me teary. You did a really great job with it. I really like the music you picked!!

Hey there. I have finished the invites for my at home reception. What do you guys think?

2604882735_5a0030df09.jpg

The paper is a shimmery white, but came out kinda green in the pic above.

Our beach towel wedding favors came yesterday. I LOVE THEM.

2605709482_365de07255_m.jpg
2605711348_dac467318d_m.jpg

and last but not least....my new shirt.

2604880943_0218b8a7f1.jpg

I got this when I was at the beach with my girlfriends. Inside the tiara was a dog and the letters B D....I got it at the Big Dog store, but I am not promoting a brand with the word BIG in it....LOL So I filled in the hearts with Glitter. So now my shirt has some Bling. :rotfl:

*sorry you answered my question in the next post! You had a beautiful wedding!

Lisa,
I was just flipping back through your PJ (I've read it before because you're one of the very few DCL brides who have information posted this in-depth--which is a godsend, btw), and I realized that I was on the cruise RIGHT BEFORE yours!

We went on the 2008 Halloween cruise on the Wonder!

*sings* It's a small world after all....
LOL :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter