liv luvs disney's 2nd TR attempt

Umm, yeah, you keep tellin' yourself that!:lmao:

To Florida? Yes. To the Fort? No.

you can make it to the Fort one day ? Come and hang out with us for the day, and we will make you dinner, so you can take pictures of the food for Dave!!! (I'm not sure how far from the fort u r going to be, but I like my idea u'all!!!!)

you can make it to the Fort one day ? Come and hang out with us for the day, and we will make you dinner, so you can take pictures of the food for Dave!!! (I'm not sure how far from the fort u r going to be, but I like my idea u'all!!!!)

:idea:Now you've given me something to think about. A day trip??? That might work!

100_1956.jpg

With that, the kids and I did a little looping on the bikes, heading straight for Lil' Lisa's loop. She wasn't home any of the 3 times we stopped by. I think her neighbor thought about calling the cops on a group of stalkers!:laughing:
I had already knocked on Lorna's door several times too, to no avail. However, third time's a charm. And boy we hit the jackpot! Lorna, Lisa, Magic Bus, their spouses, and their dogs were having a mini grand gathering! Too bad we didn't have Gretchen take any pictures. We didn't stay long 'cause we had some smores calling our names. We went to the campfire and tried to watch Up, but I was exhausted and had to cut it short.

I love that picture! The look on your face says it all!

We had so many different neighbors when we were there that they were probably different ones each time you came by.

We were so excited to see you too. We forgot to take pictures until late in the evening so don't feel bad. It would have been great if you would have been able to hang around a bit longer. I could have made you a virgin kungaloosh.

I enjoy your TR! They are always great!. Is your DH not a Disney person? My DH does not usually go and my ds is grown so he doesn't go either.. Just My dad my sister and my Aunt anymore, they are the only ones that understand my Disney Fix! My DH and I really enjoy going to Tennesse for vacation. Tennesse football oh that is another story:rolleyes1

I'm loving the TR and looking forward to more!

Leslie

:thumbsup2:cool1: Fun TR so far! And excellent photography. We've never met, but now I'm reading your TR with an accent, too. How weird is that? :rotfl:

:thumbsup2:cool1: Fun TR so far! And excellent photography. We've never met, but now I'm reading your TR with an accent, too. How weird is that? :rotfl:

Make sure it's deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. I mean deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. She talks with a drawlllllllllllllllllll. She's from out there in them there wooooooooods where there ain't no paved roads. Remind me not to be around when she get's here for Thanksgiving.:lmao:

See there Olivia..you CAN do it!! Great TR!

Grammy, Grammy, Grammy. Grammy may have found a note when she arrived.....and a big cloud of dust from us peeling out of the yard at 9:00. :laughing:

I love the pine bark. Your daugher is gifted. Just the sort of pics DS takes. He is gifted too. ;)

Make sure it's deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. I mean deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. She talks with a drawlllllllllllllllllll. She's from out there in them there wooooooooods where there ain't no paved roads. Remind me not to be around when she get's here for Thanksgiving.:lmao:

Donnie, don't mock. There are a lot of us "Steel Magnolias" out there. We might git 'ya! :lmao:

I love that picture! The look on your face says it all!

We had so many different neighbors when we were there that they were probably different ones each time you came by.

We were so excited to see you too. We forgot to take pictures until late in the evening so don't feel bad. It would have been great if you would have been able to hang around a bit longer. I could have made you a virgin kungaloosh.
Yeah, my Dad kept saying, "Put it together, Livvy." I'm like - me? I cook. I clean. I organize. I do not put stuff together; I don't have the patience for it!

Gretchen was at the right place, at the right time when she caught me with the "I don't have a clue what I'm doing" look. Though if I had to be honest, I look like that quite often.

A virgin kungaloosh. Hmmm. I might could go for that. When you plannin' on being at Disney again? I'll have to make sure our dates overlap.

Lorna is obviously a very intelligent person. Listen to her, Liv.
I'm seriously considering it!

I enjoy your TR! They are always great!. Is your DH not a Disney person? My DH does not usually go and my ds is grown so he doesn't go either.. Just My dad my sister and my Aunt anymore, they are the only ones that understand my Disney Fix! My DH and I really enjoy going to Tennesse for vacation. Tennesse football oh that is another story:rolleyes1
DH could take or leave Disney. Now hunting he will ALWAYS take! He was asked to sing in a wedding in Cincinnatti the weekend we left. We toyed around with he idea of flying him in for a week, but he decided to stay home and hunt the following weekend. My family is 10 hours away and his is 6 houses down the road :-)sick:), so he is very gracious to let us go when we want. When he comes with us, we're always on a tight schedule to get him back for work. Plus, he visited my family July 4th week. Who wants to spend another week with their mother-in-law if they don't HAVE to?:rotfl2:

If you are ever near the Knoxville area, let me know. I would love to meet up with you.

TN football? I didn't grow up here, but I did attend school at UT and with me living here now for 17+ years, I call myself a Vol.
I'm loving the TR and looking forward to more!

Leslie
Thank you Leslie. I always enjoy your TRs!

Thanks Bob. Now when we gonna meet?

He'll go get you a free refill from Trails End in his old refill cup.
As long as he washes it out first, I'm okay with that.:rotfl2:

Thanks. Again, I know I don't write like you and so many others on here, but it is kind of fun now that I've started.

Thank you very much mister, but recently, the roads were paved! It was shortly after Wal-Mart came to town.:lmao: Is my accent really that bad? When I talk to people that are not from my parts, I REALLY TRY not to sound like a backwoods, hillbilly, redneck! Could you imagine what I would sound like if I just let loose and talked like I do around my house.

We have to get together at Thanksgiving; you owe me a coffee!

See there Olivia..you CAN do it!! Great TR!

Grammy, Grammy, Grammy. Grammy may have found a note when she arrived.....and a big cloud of dust from us peeling out of the yard at 9:00. :laughing:

I love the pine bark. Your daugher is gifted. Just the sort of pics DS takes. He is gifted too. ;)

Donnie, don't mock. There are a lot of us "Steel Magnolias" out there. We might git 'ya! :lmao:
KFK, thanks! I'll have to remember the note thing with Grammy. She'd be madder than a wet hen, but it might teach her a lesson!

I LOVE my gifted babies!

Ain't nothing wrong with a Steel Magnolia!!!

Before I write about our first Sunday, I want to prove that I really do have a husband and he is a wonderfully talented guy. I hope it's okay for me to attach this. This is Lance, my husband, singing at a recording at our church a few years ago. ETA: The video is long so don't feel like you have to watch the whole thing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXdS9j114FU

Aint' he good?:love: I felt like I needed to somehow include him since he's not in the TR and that was the only way I knew how.

He's a hard act to follow, but I'll try.

Sunday was the day we went to Blizzard Beach. We had never been there before and were looking forward to it. But before we headed over to BB, we went to tell Lorna bye. When we got to her site, this is what we found.

100_2003.jpg

No one was home, or at least they were not coming to the door. Her sign was gone and it did look like they had begun the breaking down process. However, the GC was gone so we assumed they were "out." I took this picture just to prove I did come by to say bye. Sorry I missed you Lorna.

The weather was very nice at BB, but the love bugs were AWFUL! Not so much around the water area, but more so at the front of the park and in the food areas. The park was pretty much dead and we rode everything at least twice and even ate lunch in just a couple of hours! The kids begged me to go down Summit Plummit and I was so scared it would take my stomach and make me sick. I have BAD motion sickness so I waited to do it until the very end. I LOVED it and it didn't make me sick! Two and a half weeks later, I still feel like I have a bathing suit wedgie, but it was great!!! We didn't take many pics here because we left the camera in the locker.

100_2009.jpg

These pics with the love bugs do not remotely do it justice. I'm telling you, THEY WERE EVERYWHERE!

100_2010.jpg

100_2011.jpg

100_2012.jpg

100_2013.jpg

Before I write about our first Sunday, I want to prove that I really do have a husband and he is a wonderfully talented guy. I hope it's okay for me to attach this. This is Lance, my husband, singing at a recording at our church a few years ago.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXdS9j114FU

Is Lance your husband?

I watched a bit of the video- he is REALLY good!

But, do you know that video is almost 10 minutes long?

Sorry, but I didn't watch the whole thing.

Your church is huge!!!!

TCD

Olivia, this is a great trip report, I'm really enjoying it. Your husband is an awesome singer, I listened to it twice. Wow, very moving.

Is Lance your husband?

I watched a bit of the video- he is REALLY good!

But, do you know that video is almost 10 minutes long?

Sorry, but I didn't watch the whole thing.

Your church is huge!!!!

TCD

Yes Lance is my husband.

Obviously I think he is good, but I admit I could be partial.

I know the video is long. I'll go back and edit it is not mandatory to watch the whole thing.:)

It is huge, but believe it or not, it has a small church feel. The way it "looks" in the video is not the way it "looks" on Sunday. There were people from all over there for the video taping. Also some of the orchestra people were actually band members from the groups that were there singing that night.

Olivia, this is a great trip report, I'm really enjoying it. Your husband is an awesome singer, I listened to it twice. Wow, very moving.

Thank you for both compliments. He would die if he knew I posted that on here. Shhh, don't tell him. He really is a redneck and is either dressed in his work uniform or camouflage much of the time. Most of his friends are floored when they find out he sings!:rotfl2:

Someone sitting beside him in choir one night heard him sing and told the choir director. The choir director had him come in and sing for him and the rest is history. He hasn't been in the choir at church for a couple of years due to work. Ironically, he has an extreme fear of singing in front of people. It makes him sick as a dog for days!

Price you have to pay for small crowds and no lines, many love bugs.......
awesome TR, need more please!

Your hubby is really good. My DH is a singer too!! Make me soo nervous still when he sings. He was a worship leader for a long time now he travels with a quartet. My DS's sing also and play the guitar:scared1: Thank God for PRILOSEC. Love your tirp report....my DD is the picture taker also now that she has her own camera. She did a photoshoot of her sister and posted it on facebook that she now is for hire if people want photos done. :laughing: So precious.

Price you have to pay for small crowds and no lines, many love bugs.......
awesome TR, need more please!

Being from FL, I'm very familiar with love bugs. The kids and I got a kick out of watching people swat at them and run away screaming like the love bugs would sting them or something. There were two stollers we saw that were covered by love bugs. By the time we got the camera out of the locker, the owners had shewed most of them off and it really wasn't picture worthy at that point.

I'm fairly certain we ate and drank a few of them during our lunch!:eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter