liv luvs disney's 2nd TR attempt

Yes Lance is my husband.

Obviously I think he is good, but I admit I could be partial.

I know the video is long. I'll go back and edit it is not mandatory to watch the whole thing.:)

It is huge, but believe it or not, it has a small church feel. The way it "looks" in the video is not the way it "looks" on Sunday. There were people from all over there for the video taping. Also some of the orchestra people were actually band members from the groups that were there singing that night.

OK, good. I was afraid maybe there was another guy who came out after the first nine minutes, and that was your husband.

I will watch the whole thing sometime. Is this all one 10 minute long song?

How long are your church services? :scared1:

TCD

Your hubby is really good. My DH is a singer too!! Make me soo nervous still when he sings. He was a worship leader for a long time now he travels with a quartet. My DS's sing also and play the guitar:scared1: Thank God for PRILOSEC. Love your tirp report....my DD is the picture taker also now that she has her own camera. She did a photoshoot of her sister and posted it on facebook that she now is for hire if people want photos done. :laughing: So precious.

I know what you mean. I get sick as a dog when he has to sing too! Funny thing is he doesn't read a lick of music! He doesn't know a whole note from a half note, let alone a C from an A!

He sang part-time at a show in Pigeon Forge for a few years and it was nice because he was the back-up guy and there was no pressure of the "spot light."

WOW! We have something else in common because my DS (though I only have 1) plays the guitar and sings as well.

DD has officially changed her Christmas wish list and a camera is now at the top!:rotfl2: Maybe she will be good enough for hire one day.:rolleyes1

OK, good. I was afraid maybe there was another guy who came out after the first nine minutes, and that was your husband.

I will watch the whole thing sometime. Is this all one 10 minute long song?

How long are your church services? :scared1:

TCD

:rotfl2:
You are forever cracking me up!

No the song is not 10 minutes; there's a bit of preaching after Lance sings.

Services are 1 hour long. There is a 9:30 and 11:00 service to choose from. Are you planning on visiting?

Being from FL, I'm very familiar with love bugs. The kids and I got a kick out of watching people swat at them and run away screaming like the love bugs would sting them or something. There were two stollers we saw that were covered by love bugs. By the time we got the camera out of the locker, the owners had shewed most of them off and it really wasn't picture worthy at that point.

I'm fairly certain we ate and drank a few of them during our lunch!:eek:

yeah. I know what you mean, I had lived in Florida for a few years back in the late 80's, those silly tourist. always a hoot! :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Your trip report is great. Love that you included your DH, I listened to some of it and he is good.
Thanks for coming and saying goodby, sorry we weren't there, went looping to say by to Hilda and Judy.
Your daughter takes good pictures, (the picture she took of the dirty MH is like a pro, now I need to clean it. lol), I take 3 cameras with me and always forget to take pictures.
I do hope you come for a day for Thanksgiving, I'm sure Donnie will buy you a coffee from Trails End (probably use mine or Jen's mug).

Thanks Bob. Now when we gonna meet?

We will have to get something together in the spring with the Mid-south Chapter of the Fort Fiends. Kathy won't let me go to the fort in December so I guess that means when we get back in November, the TT get winterized and sits till spring.

What a wonderful TR! Loving every pic, loving every word,

But the link to MBIC's video was awesome, and to the question

he posed in the video, a resounding YES YES YES. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

My family will see your family there throughout eternity around HIM.

Thanks for sharing.

Hey Olivia, kampfirekim here.....I decided to share a post with DH.

I love your TR! Loved the link to your DH singing...He is fantastic!

To answer the question...YES!

Looking forward to more pics and reporting. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:

We will have to get something together in the spring with the Mid-south Chapter of the Fort Fiends. Kathy won't let me go to the fort in December so I guess that means when we get back in November, the TT get winterized and sits till spring.
At least you have one to winterize. I'll be camping in Liv's boat next year.

Just rent Donnie's pop up. You will even get to watch him work setting it up while you have a cold Beer.pirate:

Just rent Donnie's pop up. You will even get to watch him work setting it up while you have a cold Beer.pirate:

Always the wise guy. Where is the "snarky" emoticon?:lmao:

Dave's girls were raised in a moho. They'd probably look at him like what is this thing daddy?

Your trip report is great. Love that you included your DH, I listened to some of it and he is good.
Thanks for coming and saying goodby, sorry we weren't there, went looping to say by to Hilda and Judy.
Your daughter takes good pictures, (the picture she took of the dirty MH is like a pro, now I need to clean it. lol), I take 3 cameras with me and always forget to take pictures.
I do hope you come for a day for Thanksgiving, I'm sure Donnie will buy you a coffee from Trails End (probably use mine or Jen's mug).
I am seriously considering coming down to the Fort for a day while we're in FL for Thanksgiving. I won't have any passes for the parks so someone will have to hang out with me or at least let me hang out at their site. I'd be happy to cook and/or clean in exchange.:)

Loving the trip report!
THANKS!

As soon as we figure it out, you all (or should I say y'all) will be the first to know. :thumbsup2
You should definitely say y'all.:thumbsup2

I'm looking forward to spring then. Even if I have to tent it or rent something, I'm not missing a TN fiends GG next year.

What a wonderful TR! Loving every pic, loving every word,

But the link to MBIC's video was awesome, and to the question

he posed in the video, a resounding YES YES YES. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

My family will see your family there throughout eternity around HIM.

Thanks for sharing.

Hey Olivia, kampfirekim here.....I decided to share a post with DH.

I love your TR! Loved the link to your DH singing...He is fantastic!

To answer the question...YES!

Looking forward to more pics and reporting. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:
:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2!!!!!

Hey now, I think I should get first dibs on that!

You and Donnie will get a kick out of this: I called Lance at work yesterday to tell him I posted the YT video of him singing Heaven on here. When he answered the phone, I said, "Honey, you're gonna kill me." And he said, "Did you hit my boat?" :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I'm not sure Dave's family would fit in the PU. Besides, I have a feeling Dave is gonna have a TT soon.;)

Wow I really enjoyed listening to your DH!
Thanks! He's a keeper, that's for sure.

Always the wise guy. Where is the "snarky" emoticon?:lmao:

Dave's girls were raised in a moho. They'd probably look at him like what is this thing daddy?
Are you calling someone a wise guy?:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter