LL BEAN Discount Codes

momoftwins

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Does anyone have any discount codes for LL Bean? I need to order two packbacks for my 5 yr old twins that will be entering kindergarten this fall.

Thanks so much!

I don't know about any discount codes. If you use their LL Bean VISA, shipping is free.

Hope this helps!

Kelly

Their discount codes are normally printed in certificates that are mailed to individual customers. I am not aware of any promo coupons or certificates that are public, however.

I have their Visa, and you do not only get free Fed Ex shipping, you also get free monogramming, a percentage of the amount you charge in certificates issued for $10.00 at a time and their bargain sales catalog with every purchase you make. It has items that aren't always listed in their website.

Wanda

Hi, this wasn't what you asked about, but just giving my own opinion. I think that most kids that age would rather have a "cutesy" backpack. You know, with cartoon characters or whatever on it. It's probably what most of the other children that age will be carrying. LL Bean does make good, reliable products...exactly what I would get an older child who would be apt to carry the same pack for more than one school year. When my son was younger, getting a new "fashionable" backpack each year was exciting for him. Every year there was a newer, must have cartoon character. Since I never paid more than $10 for a backpack, I never minded doing this each year. On the other hand, soon to be 12 year old DS wants a Nike backpack this year...tough on the wallet. This one will definitely be carried for more than one year.

I've seen them when you get orders through Barnes and Noble online and through Amazon online sometimes.

You know the LL Bean website has an On Sale section, you may find something there... Lands End has an overstocks section as well.

My kids use back packs all year (school and daycamp). I would not spend the extra money on the LLBean or LandsEnd brands. There are plenty of well made backpacks of all sizes and styles available at bargain stores, including Walmart, Target, Marshalls, etc. that I'd start looking there first.

PS...You should never get your child's name monogrammed on items they carry or wear. It sets them up as an easy target for 'bad' people. -HM

Regarding spending the extra $$ to buy LL. Bean I think it's worth it because all their products are guarenteed for life, if it gets a hole in it you can send it back for a brand new one. Consider it an investment, the kids will have them thoughout their school career. I also have the Visa and it is a no yearly fee card and I get free shipping on all my LL Bean orders.

Let's not forget the Disney Store....I just got a Minnie backpack there for my daughter, very good quality (they were not all the same quality there) She wants to use it for our Disney World vacation this year. The thickness is very near our Lands end.

I bought my son's backpack from LL Bean when he started Kindergarten. He is entering 2nd grade and the pack looks as good as the day we bought it (except for the area he cut on the shoulder straps, he wanted to see what was inside!) His other friends with the trendy backpacks have all replaced their's several times to the tune of alot more money than what I paid. This pack also goes on all vacations and we travel about four times a year.

I highly recommend the backpack, but you need to do what's best for you.
Cora

I ended up buying the LL Bean backpacks (unfortunately, no discounts). My neighbor's daughter is going into third grade and you are right, it still looks great.

I would have gone to the Disneystore, but the local one is closed due to renovations. Can't wait for it to reopen - especially since I have my 20% off coupon from McDonald's to use!!

Thanks to all!

Oh, save your coupon for something else.

When it comes to backpacks, LLBean's rule! And don't forget, they offer a lifetime waranty, no questions asked. You can't beat that! They'll either fix your item or refund your purchase. You don't even need a receipt, they know it is their merchandise anyway.

Wanda

They have the BEST backpacks! I had one that lasted me all through highschool-It is still good for carrying things-just a little dingy. I had another that lasted all through college and is still good. I would get it for them, it is worth the price! I am a cheapskate and do not pay full price for anything- this is the exception. I didn't even know they had discount codes...hmm I would like to see if anyone knows.

LLBean bookbags are great. My son's has lasted through 5th, 6th, and 7th. He wants a new one that is bigger this year. The character bookbags don't even last the year. I use to have to buy 2 or 3 a year. I have never found a code though.

You know, for those who could not afford LLBean's, I bought a Timberland backpack a year ago, in one of their outlet stores for less than $16.00.

Although they do not have the same lifetime replace/repair warranty that LLBean offers, this backpack lasted a third grader through the whole year! I just checked it and looks like he'll be using it again in fourth grade. The zipper is perfect, there's not a single hole anywhere on the fabric.

Wanda

After I made a puchase at barnesandnoble.com two weeks ago, there was a link to get a $10 off $50 coupon from LLBean in my email.

Hi I can't help you with coupons for LLBean discount but here is a good site to check for discount coupons for other sites, Never know LLBean may show up if they are having a special or something
http://www.dealcatcher.com/
I have hear the bean bags are the best. My DD is going in to kindergarden too this fall. I have a cheap bag which is good enough for this year. I got it at the Disney store awhile back it has the princesses on it. Must say I keep eye balling the Minnie one and may have to get it if they put it on sale. The price isn't too bad now but since I have one.......
Good luck!

I LOVE LLBean! I bought a waist-pack from them 1 year ago, and I use it on every trip! Just purchased one of their tote/boat bags and it is awesome! The book-bags look great, but, my DD got an Eastpack 1 year ago and my DS does not use one.:rolleyes:

I just wanted to say that I have the pleasure of working for LL Bean and I am glad to be reading how much people like the book packs. We are a company that has been family owned and operated for 89 years and we really do stand behind our products. Enjoy.

JoAnn

i got an LL Bean backpack almost 8 years ago to use as a diaper bag. it will soon be making it's 3rd trip to WDW. i love it! alot of people think i'm nuts to pay what they want for things for my kids, but you can't beat them when it comes to quality.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter