LL BEAN Discount Codes

My mil bought my daughter an LLBean bookpack last year as a good luck gift for starting first grade. It was a nice bag, but I was so afraid that my daughter wouldn't like it because everyone else would have the 'trendy' character ones. Guess what? On the first day of school my dh and I walked her to the bus stop - all I could find were LLBean bookbags. Not a Pooh, Scooby or Pokemon in the bunch. :) That poor bag has been thru it all. I caught my dd slamming it on the ground once ("bad day at school, hun??" ;) ), she's taken it to daycamp all summer, to soccer in the spring - and it's still going strong. My dh caught me looking at the LLBean special bookbag catalog and informed me ;) that last year's bag is still good. I know it is, but I still want to get her a new one.... ;)

Originally posted by momoftwins
I would have gone to the Disneystore, but the local one is closed due to renovations.

momoftwins, when I first read that, I thought, "Oh...mine's closed too" but that IS mine! I used to live in Attleboro...mom still does. We were just at ESM today...the Disney Store says "Simon" in big letters on the outside...what does that mean? :confused:

Anyway...another one who swears by LL Bean. My oldest DD requested one for her birthday in '99 because she was going into 6th grade at the middle school; it's still going strong. Amazing, since she lugs around tons of stuff. My second DD is starting at the middle school next month, and I've insisted she get an LL Bean backpack.

We've not used an L. L. Bean pack, but my oldest ds carried a Lands End one from 5th grade through 10th grade (6 years). I also usually washed it in the washing machine about once a year. I expect the one we bought for 11th grade will take him through college. My middle son is tougher on backpacks -- his only lasted three years, but he literally dragged it around on the ground. My youngest child is in second grade and still prefers characters on his backpacks!

Hotdealsclub.com has a link for a $10 off $50 coupon for LL Bean. Just scroll down to the postings for Friday August 3rd.

Glad to talk to someone from the area. We live about 8 minutes from ESM. To answer your question, Simon is the company that manages the mall. When any store is undergoing a renovation, they plaster the words Simon all over the front of it.

There use to be a date outside the store on when it would reopen, but I noticed last week that it is now down. I hope I won't be disappointed with the new look!

Have a great day!

I too want to vouch for the lasting power of LLBean book bags. My oldest son (now 21 in college) had his first bag replaced after one year (zipper problem) when he was in the eighth grade. The replacement bag is now on its last legs as he goes into his senior year ! We'll get a new one--I think asking for one replacement was enough. DD's bag is doing well after 6 years, and youngest DS is just starting on year #2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter