~~~ Local Weather Updates Please ~~~

It snowed into the early afternoon. Then got up to the mid thirties and mostly sunny. Melted what fell off the roads.

Foggy road conditions currently, and it is dark, with continued said darkness until the sun rises with the roosters crow.

~~ I love you Phil, and you will forever be with me! ~~​

Or like maybe man it is the other way around, you know, the rooster crows with the rise of the sun. Whatever.... it is so exciting to be the only voice. After all don't make a peep, not a sound, otherwise someone might complain.

~~ I love you Phil, and you will forever be with me! ~~​

It was warm and snowing in the morning. Warm and melting in the afternoon. Warm and a little misty in the evening. Got cold, snowy and windy at night.

That does not sound like comfy weather, so try to stay warm and dry man..... :faint:

~~ I love you Phil, and you will forever be with me! ~~

Strange days have found us
And through their strange hours we linger alone
Bodies confused
Memories misused
As we run from the day to a strange night of stone - The Doors​

Really snowy and windy last night, turned into a cold days in the teens with mostly sunshine.

Dark, cloudy and during the day it will still be very dark, even with the sun.

~~ I love you Phil, and you will forever be with me! ~~

Strange days have found us
And through their strange hours we linger alone
Bodies confused
Memories misused
As we run from the day to a strange night of stone - The Doors​

It was about 10 in the morning but 35 in the afternoon and super sunny.

Very dark out in Nor Cal. With increasing darkness as the night fall continues. Possible eclipse of the sun, therefore still dark when the crows fly south and the geese take flight.

Don't follow the little old man into China Town, for nothing good will come of it. (Your fortune for today) If you missed your misfortune or fortune yesterday, to bad for you! Now go away, I am busy.

~~ I love you Phil, and you will forever be with me! Forever my very best and most special friend! I love you to no end. ~~

It was sunny, and cold in the morning but hit about 25 mid day. When the sun set it got cold quickly and a bank of clouds moved in. It snowed about 17 flakes and the coulds blew out as the last light dissapeared.

Did you count those snow flakes? Maybe there were 20 instead?

OK.... so once again an extreme dose of darkness tonight, with cold. Overnight the darkness will continue as will the coldness... this will continue until the sun rises, where upon it will continue to be on the cool side, until it warms up a bit, but then it will still be very very cold and extremely dark.

~~ I love you Phil, and you will forever be with me! Forever my very best and most special friend! I love you to no end. ~~

No it was 17, they were easy to count.

It was gray and cloudy all day but a warm 25 degrees. For all those clouds one might thing it was going to snow but nope not a flake.

A beauty in SoCal!!! We have just been so lucky THIS winter!!! Past winters were a bit more dark, with the 'marine layers' and cool and some rain … BUT I am loving all this SUN SUN SUN and WARMTH!!! :sunny:

11:48am 75 degrees … :cool1:

A lovely 75 degrees for my trip to costuming and back. I'm loving that I can wear shorts and flip flops in January.

75 degrees is warm for me..... and all of this so called good weather is not normal for Ca during THE WINTER MONTHS. This weather is just ghastly for January, it is even confusing the bees! Confused bees are never a good thing, believe me. I just hope that the bee confusion will not affect their honey. I don't want my honey to end up tasty funny!

I had gray skies all day, thick clouds, no snow. Just 15 to 25.

How is 15 to 25 degrees good weather?

How is 15 to 25 degrees good weather?

I never said that is was good. I feel that weather was horrible. Snow or blue skys is what I'd like.

Today started out the same, then the sky cleared a little, it was about 30 midday. Then late afternoon it snowed, maybe a inch and then stopped when it got dark. Had a big house shaking gust so I imagine that was the storm blowing out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter