~~~ Local Weather Updates Please ~~~

Snowed most of the afternoon and into the evening. Upper 20's the whole time. About 3 inches fell but it's about done until tommorow.

Cold last night became a balmy 33 today with clouds all day and snow for most of it.

It was very windy last night, and a bit breezy today. It was cold but up the low 20's today and mostly sunny.

Thank you to all for your updates...

Pink B... so lucky to have heard thunder. In my neck of the woods, it was silent. Oh well.... I am still hoping though for more rain, thunder and lightning. Ah... lightning, ma nature's light show. And imagine, no plug nor batteries required....

The last several days once again, which of course is not normal for Jan. it has been spring like weather. A couple of early mornings though that would be enough to nip more than Jack Frosts nose..... especially this morning (In Sonoma County) :faint:

~~ I love you Phil, and you will forever be with me! Forever my very best and most special friend! I love you to no end. ~~

Ah... today was more like an actual winter day in Nor Cal, being on the cool side,rather gray skies, with a strong wind at times, it was wunderva! Ya!
So far in total though, regarding rain, we (Northern California) have only had three days of rain, I fear that we may be seeing a drought by summer, if this wonky weather pattern continues on. I so hope that there will be more rain on the near horizon. For Ma' Natures sake already, it is February in but a couple of days now.
Someone must have the chant for angering the rain Gods, so the skies will open up to tremendous rain, with much thunder and glorious lightning shows. I have my pop corn on hand and at the ready, Gracias....

~~ I love you Phil, and you will forever be with me! Forever my very best and most special friend! I love you to no end. ~~

The temperature today was on the nice cool side,how is that for an actual reading? ;) Almost like a spring day, again, but..... the rather blue skies, turned to grey by late afternoon, good I say....... matches my mood these days.

:p

It was 2 in the morning and looked like a cold day. Then it got cloudy and snowed early afternoon so I knew it must of become warm. Sure enough went out at mid afternoon and it was 32.

It was a bit below 0 in the morning but got upto 25 in the afternoon. It was super sunny which was pleasant until the sun got behind the mountains.

It is 630 am and a lovely 23 degrees here in Montana. However there is a 70% chance of snow before midnight. I logged on to see Matt's weather since last year almost every storm hit him first. Nothing from him in the last few days though, Well I will just have to check his next update...

Might get brushed by it, I sure it's keeping to the north, pressure has been high for abouta week now.

-12 then the sun came out and it slowly climbed, may hit 20 today.

Thank you everyone for your weather updates.

Yesterday, finally........... RAIN! The thing is though, it makes for only 7 days of rain that comes to memory since the beginning of fall last year. Now we are heading into spring, good thing it normally rains at least some what, during that time frame.
Today it was like a spring day (Again) the weather really had that scent and feel to it. Even the birds and the bees were out in full force, but no worries, nothing like the film The Birds.
Tomorrow, the weather is suppose to be even warmer than today (High in the low 70's) good thing I always wear sunblock. So don't forget yours either, if you be visiting Northern Ca.

It was slightly cloudy at day break but progressively more so. By midafternoon it was fully cloudy but still a cold 20 degrees. Just as it got dark it started to snow lightly. There was not significant accumulation and a star filled sky with the full moon appeared.

Well that 70% chance of snow did appear but it barely qualified as a dusting and didn't stick at all. It is so very strange that it is February and there are still flowers with blooms in my yard. (OK there are only 2 snap dragons but hey they are annuals and should have been gone in September or October at the latest) Although I would not wish for another winter like last year the almost total lack of snow has me worrying about the mountains snowpack come spring.

So current weather news it is 1209 am and we just hit our low of 4 degrees Saturday is supposed to be 21 degrees as a high but they are predicting back up to the 40s by Monday.

Another weather tidbit...The Billings MT Zoo has 2 grizzly bears that have hibernated every winter since they came to the zoo...as of last week they were still awake months past their usual bedtime...so between the animals and plants acting like it is early autumn instead of mid winter no wonder it all feels a bit strange.

Bears and migration patterns of other animals was very delayed this year, near myself as well.

I was in Eastern Idaho most of the day, and it was mostly cloudy and just over freezing for the most part out in the Magic Valley.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter